Community > Posts By > equilibrium2012

equilibrium2012's photo
Fri 07/20/12 03:01 PM

Today's world of wars is pretty confusing. There is so much question as to who we are fighting and why. I often wonder if the whole thing comes down to the male ego to be honest. Where does the thought of the destruction of others come into play? I hope that you always are able to keep a clear head through what you are about to do and to return to your home with that head. In talking to a few of my friends kids after returning I have seen their minds altered to the point of no return to normality. No return to having peaceful thoughts. I can get my mind around protecting others and have done a part in this myself, but I am fearful when it comes to who creates these offenses and why. I can only pray that what you are about to do is beneficial to the end of what you are about to do.

Will we ever reach peace? The older I get the more I wonder if peace can ever be reached through the means of violence. Seems like to extremes in direct conflict with each other.

Regardless, thank you for being willing to protect my freedom to have these thoughts without being ruled by the mindless evils that wish to take away that very freedom.

My heart goes out and breaks for all the mothers who have had to try to find the answers to why their children must be sacrificed.

Very moving and very true, the reasoning behind wars can some times be blurred I agree, but I also believe everybody takes what they can from the situations and enter into the wars with their own reasoning; mine will be to simply keep these terrorists/ extremists and drug traffickers at bay, like pruning a bush so all the thorns do not become a significant danger anymore. Also what is additionally inviting to me is the challenge of training and earning the green beret.

equilibrium2012's photo
Fri 07/20/12 04:39 AM
God bless you. if it wasn't for people like you we would all be speaking german or some other foreign language right now.

Thank you, I agree if our military failed to stand up to the Nazi regime all those years ago we'd be screwed, and who would want the modern day terrorists to receive such a chance to get powerful enough to take over our countries. I'd rather cut my arm off frankly :)

equilibrium2012's photo
Fri 07/20/12 04:36 AM
And thank you every one for your honest posts, well I guess it depends on the connection I may develop with a potential partner, perhaps they'll feel its worth it to wait for me.

equilibrium2012's photo
Fri 07/20/12 04:34 AM
If I wanted to just get the interest of ladies I'd just go night clubbing with a few bad chat up lines or something lol. I'm joining the military because I want to be a Royal Marine Commando, I want the challenge, I find normal civilian life boring and fulfilling and I want to be part of the nations incredible history.

equilibrium2012's photo
Thu 07/19/12 02:42 AM
Hi all, i'm joining the military and I was just wondering all the ladies views on having a partner in the military ie; would you be able to live with it and accept it etc. All my previous ex's refused to wait for me which is why I put it off for so long but now I'm free I can finally follow my dream!

equilibrium2012's photo
Sun 05/13/12 04:32 AM
Welcome xxxx

equilibrium2012's photo
Sat 05/12/12 03:08 PM
Just a poker discussion since I havn't came across any others on here.. oh I cam 63rd out of 10,000 entrants in a tourney last week :)

equilibrium2012's photo
Sat 05/12/12 02:48 PM
Let me know what you think and what is your favourite! xxxxxx

equilibrium2012's photo
Thu 05/10/12 11:34 PM
come say hi people my names matt :)