Community > Posts By > timmyschillin

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:05 PM
What's with this guy? Trying to get some numbers below your avatar, are we? :|

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:02 PM
My boss is a dead head. 70 shows under his belt, and crazy mentality to go along with it.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:57 PM
I'd adopt, not foster. Won't catch me contributing to the broken homes of small children.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:56 PM

screw iraq

Screw Bush and McCain. McCain has already stated "we could be there for 100 years"... I won't be surprised if he's our next president though.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:55 PM
Best wishes..

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:54 PM

College is for dummies, look where it got me! laugh

I doubt anything could have helped you...aside from a plastic bag over your head...tied....tight...

Oh man that's raunchy. I knew you liked it rough. It's so sad when cousins marry, though. :(

I thought you could do better than that. I should have known....*yawn* yawn

Oh sorry I couldn't appease, I gotta give my brain a break and save my IQ to waste on the smart ones. Toodles! Oh wait, here let me make it look official.. --- > yawn

Stresses your brain to play word games? Once again, no surprise.

Keeping it simple, I see.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:49 PM

I doubt anything could have helped you...aside from a plastic bag over your head...tied....tight...

Oh man that's raunchy. I knew you liked it rough. It's so sad when cousins marry, though. :(

I thought you could do better than that. I should have known....*yawn* yawn

Oh sorry I couldn't appease, I gotta give my brain a break and save my IQ to waste on the smart ones. Toodles! Oh wait, here let me make it look official.. --- > yawn

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:46 PM

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:46 PM
I didn't go to college, I'm maybe 3 grand in debt and making 25 an hour my first 4 months on the job. Not tooo shabby.. Beats the hell out of 4 years college and being 20/50 grand in the hole. :D

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:44 PM
I didn't see sh*t and I wasn't anywhere.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:43 PM

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:40 PM
Edited by timmyschillin on Tue 02/26/08 12:40 PM
What? :| I'm too simple minded to understand such blasphemy. Anyone care to elaborate so us pre-k kids can understand too? ohwell

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:36 PM

I am online with HP right now trying to get my recovery discs. Something that should be free by just burning them off of my laptop. But there is a problem that will not allow me to burn them. NOW they are telling me I have to pay for it. I am like WTF something that should be free I now have to pay for? It is bad enough that they ask me to hold on a minute and it is like 5 minutes later I am still waiting for them. Just for him to tell me he does not have the right to send them to me. So I was like OK so put somebody on that does have the right. Then he wanted me to wast more of my time by calling them. GRRRRRR

Don't buy a laptop. No, he/she cannot send you a recovery disk unless you are still under warranty. The recovery disks do include operating software and everything else in between. It costs money, and it's not coming from their pockets.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:24 PM
Something or Someone?

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:23 PM

straight playing video games?

nope

Wow, fade 2 black. I had to double take ur pic. It didn't look like "lips" at first glance, lol. WIERD>

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:14 PM

straight playing video games?

laugh I use to stay up all night playing Age of empires. Lost many nights of sleep

EXCELLENT game my friend. I've lost countless hours of sleep as well

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:11 PM

3 dogs, and 5 cats

WHOAAA thats a bit much L:O

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:10 PM

Ummmm... NO!! Can we say: Get a Life to those who have ~sighs~
lol!! Snippy Snipertan!!laugh

See he knows what i'm talking about. :D

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:08 PM
Edited by timmyschillin on Tue 02/26/08 12:08 PM

Is JSH a video game?

Yes, it is. A mildly entertaining one at that.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:01 PM
Yep. Warcraft (24+ hrs) Counterstrike(15+) and MapleStory (8+)

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25