Community > Posts By > TattGrlRyder

TattGrlRyder's photo
Wed 04/16/08 05:35 AM

Ok..Im am sooo outta the loop..I have been seeing that alot everywhere..what in the hell does 420 mean?? Just curious..LOLOLglasses huh

-check ur e-mail hun.:smile:

HAHAHAHA!! Thanks Darlin...I leave the "420" To everyone else thanks.. huh

TattGrlRyder's photo
Wed 04/16/08 05:02 AM
Ok..Im am sooo outta the loop..I have been seeing that alot everywhere..what in the hell does 420 mean?? Just curious..LOLOLglasses huh

TattGrlRyder's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:30 AM
Like I said..Try the track..I dont see any Addict qualities anywhere..where did that come from..Im not going to say you need to see a shrink, or think your an addict or that you are suicidal..you're 20, its tough..and maybe lonely..I dont know..I do not know you..but if you are on here asking for help then something really must be bothering you..Someone else said to see your regular doctor..think that would be a great idea..they can help alot. AND TRY THE TRACK! Contrary to someone else's belief..it is safe..you arent out there hurting anyone..its a controlled environment and you are fully geared..I suggest this because it seems you like the speed and excitement of the riding..maybe this is your release..it is mine..you meet great people and have great times..and maybe relieve some of the tension and anger...Just a thought..or more like an idea that is out there for you..Hope things get better little one...

TattGrlRyder's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:36 AM

dude. you know what i feel when i say it's a rush. i'll pull over in car, but ridin(kawasaki ninja) it's just a feel of power.

Hey...ever try a track day?? Best experience you will have, lets you get out the speed, gives you the rush and will definatly free the mind! I ride also (Ninja Girl here myself..cept mine is bigger than your..you ride a 500 ;o)..lol)
When I am having a bad day or just need to think..I ride! But a track day...its a blast! And its in a safe environment where you really cant hurt anyone else. You should really look into it, especially if you like bikes and the rush..its awesome therapy!

TattGrlRyder's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:04 PM
New Market, Frederick area!flowerforyou

TattGrlRyder's photo
Mon 01/28/08 08:44 AM
Some people arent here for the forums..they just like the looking at pictures thing and doing the one on one..
But yeah..send them a note and tell them to check it out..at least just read thru some..I guarantee they will jump in on at least one! You cant help yourslef sometimes! bigsmile :tongue:

TattGrlRyder's photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:41 AM
Hello there and welcome! I think a bunch of us are new!

TattGrlRyder's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:42 AM

Hello and welcome. I'm still pretty new, but have a blast here on the forums.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hey there! I see you like ink alot like me! Im working on my half sleeve now..currently have 11 tatoo's. Do you have any pictures of your work? Wouldnt mind seeing it! Im on Inkednation also are you? Pretty cool tattoo site!

TattGrlRyder's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:32 AM
Thank you everyone! And welcome to all you new ones to!!! Hey..quick question..does the time on here always stay Western time? Or can we change it?? As I am on the East coast and I knowwww its not 5 something am! Cause I still would be sleeping!!!yawn

TattGrlRyder's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:19 AM
Edited by TattGrlRyder on Mon 01/28/08 06:11 AM
Hey goodmorning everyone! Ive posted a couple of times, so I thought I would come in and make it official and say "Howdy" Hope everyone has a Great "Rockin" Week! Love reading these forums! Some of them make me laugh so hard! Everyone needs a good laugh now and then! SO Hello again..have a great day and hope to talk to everyone soon! flowerforyou

TattGrlRyder's photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:00 PM

Next stop for me in motorcycle racing is bonneville salt flats so I can keep my racing credentials. I want to go really really did I say really really fast. I'm an old cripple so my doctor said no more track racing but he approved bonneville. Told me I was nuts but approved it.

AWESOME!! One of my friends holds one of the land speed records on there I think from last year or the year before on his bike class..he even made it to SPEED TV was awesome..and only like 22..good kid..brave as hell..

TattGrlRyder's photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:59 PM

what is the RZ350? im assuming that its the same as wht we called the RD350 - 2 stroke 350, water cooled, ypvs?

The RD350 was an older bike here..the RZ 350 was more crotchrockety..still 2 stroked and kicked started..But he had the full fairings on it, unlike the RD..They had the Eddie Lawson Additions (Red and White, which I had) and the Kenny Roberts..yellow and black..I think..helll that was a lonnngggg time ago! ;o)

TattGrlRyder's photo
Sun 01/27/08 09:19 AM
Edited by TattGrlRyder on Sun 01/27/08 09:20 AM
I think tattoo's on men and women are hot! I have 11 myself and I am working on a Qtr sleeve now..Im like the OP..you couldnt tell by looking at me that I had them all over..Guys with sleeves are sexy as hell..I grew up around tattoo'ed men..Im into them..some people arent..I also have my eyebrow and nose pierced as well as the ears..had the belly and nipple to but took those out..

Tattoo'ed people are no different than anyone else..(Well..kinda no differenet! LOL WE ROCK!!) Dont judge a book by there INK! LOL :o)

And I have the tramp stamp! LOL yeah yeah yeah..well..unforntunately mines is not that good..but I have seen some very nice ones..I think they are hot on women..my opinion..

drinker

Oh and PS: Im actually having a tattoo party on Feb. 9th!! LOL

TattGrlRyder's photo
Sun 01/27/08 08:53 AM
Edited by TattGrlRyder on Sun 01/27/08 08:56 AM
YES YOU CAN!!! My ex husband is one of my best friends! We have a 7 year old son together..we were very good friends before we were a couple..just couldnt live together..to this day he is one of my closest friends..We have been friends for 12 years..I trust him with everything!

TattGrlRyder's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:14 AM

Bikers should have their own forum on here. They can compare all kinds of notes and adventures!! (Not to mention tattoos!) laugh

Oh and I second that!!!! Cause I have both and love both!

TattGrlRyder's photo
Sun 01/27/08 06:14 AM

What do you mena where the rest of my bike ? My dragstars a baby cruiser and the cbr is a pocket rocket .

Maryland here to! Hey Bad girl..do we know each other? LOL

I'll take a Sportbike over a Harley or a Cruiser anyday..thats just my preference..AND Preferrably a Kawi! I think you have it backwards on the whineyness..Yami's usually are more whiney..in my opinion..

But anyway..If you ride or love to ride..thats all that matters to me!!!!drinker

TattGrlRyder's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:53 AM

Rock on UK Bloke! Love the moto GP Racing!
This will be my first post in any of these bulletins..saw the word motorcycle and had to jump right in..

Lets see..1st bike was 17
Was an Yamaha RT360 (YES I SAID 360!) Enduro!
Hopped to a 1986 Yami RZ 350..bad ass little bike! Drove it on the Autobahn..
Then I got the Kawasaki Bug!
Love me some Ninja's!
I have owned a 1998 Ninja 250, an 1986 Ninja ZX6 Loved them both!
Currently own 1992 Ninja ZX6R and an 2003 Ninja 250, Those little 250's ROCK! Took her to Deals Gap and had the time of my life on it! Also been to the track with her..
Next bike that I will be adding to the collections is the Ninja ZX7...dream bike would be the ZX400..they dont make them here...but they are wicked bikes!

Ok..done rambling..sorrry..its a motorcycle thing! LOVE THEM..Been riding since I was 17 and dont forsee me stopping anytime soon!

I think I love you. Post some more.

LOLOL..Silly...Im gonna try! Just havent found anything interesting to talk about until I saw the word motorcycle! I think UK Bloke is my new hero! LOLOLOL

and CareBear..thats some funny shiznit! LOL

TattGrlRyder's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:48 AM

Next bike that I will be adding to the collections is the Ninja ZX7...

i :heart: you love

:smile:

anyhows, i'm hoping to maybe schedule in an appearance at willow springs sometime maybe this year, i know a couple of the regular racers there, and i MUST get in a trackday at Laguna Seca!!

Laguna Seca is AWESOME!!!! I would be Scuuurred on that thing!!! Your a much better rider than I! That left S turn going down that hill would scare the piss outta me!!! Would love to watch you though!

TattGrlRyder's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:34 PM
Rock on UK Bloke! Love the moto GP Racing!
This will be my first post in any of these bulletins..saw the word motorcycle and had to jump right in..

Lets see..1st bike was 17
Was an Yamaha RT360 (YES I SAID 360!) Enduro!
Hopped to a 1986 Yami RZ 350..bad ass little bike! Drove it on the Autobahn..
Then I got the Kawasaki Bug!
Love me some Ninja's!
I have owned a 1998 Ninja 250, an 1986 Ninja ZX6 Loved them both!
Currently own 1992 Ninja ZX6R and an 2003 Ninja 250, Those little 250's ROCK! Took her to Deals Gap and had the time of my life on it! Also been to the track with her..
Next bike that I will be adding to the collections is the Ninja ZX7...dream bike would be the ZX400..they dont make them here...but they are wicked bikes!

Ok..done rambling..sorrry..its a motorcycle thing! LOVE THEM..Been riding since I was 17 and dont forsee me stopping anytime soon!