Community > Posts By > HotRodDeluxe

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 10:13 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Tue 02/12/13 10:17 PM

Oh gee, now antisemitism shows up on this thread. Go figure.

What exactly in my post - constitutes "anti-antisemitism?"

Well, your post.

First you state:

But if you are going to claim that the Rothschild banking cartel does not exist then you must be unconscious (or in denial.) IE: a zombie.

Well, apart from the specious ad hominem and poor understanding of a psychological term, you presumably go on with the following to support that statement:

Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild, OM, GBE, FBA is a British investment banker and a member of the prominent Rothschild banking family. He is also Honorary President of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research.

So far, no big deal, but then we get this nugget of bigotry:

Firstly, you don't have to be Jewish to be a Rothschild Zionist...

Why is the fact that he may be a Zionist relevant?

...as US Vice-President, Joe Biden, publicly said while arse-licking his masters in Tel Aviv (ultimately his masters at Chateau Rothschild).

How is this veiled anti-Semitic diatribe proof of a banking cartel's existence? Link?

Some of the most vehement Rothschild Zionists are the Christian Zionists in the United States and elsewhere, led most vocally by their 'spiritual' leader, John C. Hagee. Think of the worst kind of extreme Bible-bashing hypocrite and you've got him to a tee.

Note the use of ad hominem throughout this paragraph. Still no proof of the opening statement. Just a negative rant focussing on Zionists. You haven't demonstrated a connection between Hagee and Rothschild, and would it be relevant?

Hagee is the founder and National Chairman of the Christian-Zionist organization, Christians United for Israel, he's a regular visitor to Israel and has met every prime minister since Menachem Begin.

So, a few important people who know each other 'proves' the existence of this Cabal? No, not really. But why the negativity directed at Zionists (Christian or otherwise)? Is that relevant or just evidence of your own bigotry?

It's not difficult to see that a negative attitude to Jews and Zionists is the primary bias within this post, and that it doesn't really address the statement it's intended to support.

That is why it's anti-Semitic.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 09:39 PM

But if you are going to claim that the Rothschild banking cartel does not exist then you must be unconscious (or in denial.) IE: a zombie.

Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild, OM, GBE, FBA is a British investment banker and a member of the prominent Rothschild banking family. He is also Honorary President of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research.

Firstly, you don't have to be Jewish to be a Rothschild Zionist, as US Vice-President, Joe Biden, publicly said while arse-licking his masters in Tel Aviv (ultimately his masters at Chateau Rothschild).

Some of the most vehement Rothschild Zionists are the Christian Zionists in the United States and elsewhere, led most vocally by their 'spiritual' leader, John C. Hagee. Think of the worst kind of extreme Bible-bashing hypocrite and you've got him to a tee.

Hagee is the founder and National Chairman of the Christian-Zionist organization, Christians United for Israel, he's a regular visitor to Israel and has met every prime minister since Menachem Begin.

Oh gee, now antisemitism shows up on this thread. Go figure.

It had to happen sooner or later. slaphead

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 09:32 PM

Hey! I lost that off my Stratocaster!

huh When did you ever play the guitar on planet Mars?

Ok, my secret's out. I'm actually an alien Reptilian Overlord, pretending to be a normal person so I can infiltrate the Banker's Cabal, in order to get a higher interest rate for my superannuation fund held in trust on the planet 'Thring'.

I stopped off at Sam & Ella's Diner on Mars for a burger and sang for my supper.

Would I lie to you? frown

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 07:32 PM
Besides, you people need to judge information better for what it is rather than from where or from who it comes.

I lol'd at that one! laugh

Textual analysis:

1). Who wrote it?

2). When was it written?

3). For whom? (determine the audience)

4). Why was it written? (determine bias)

5). Check any cited sources for accuracy.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 06:22 PM

Just a quick question for all you gat fans.

Is it worthwhile getting the headstock of an Ibanez acoustic fixed?? And will the quality of the sound be affected by doing so?

I have a part time job doing repairs and whether it's worth it or not depends on the value of the guitar. If it's an entry level model, I wouldn't bother paying a repairer as that might run into $100-$200 for the job. If it's a clean break, use PVA glue (Titebond) and a G-clamp to set the break. Place cloth between the clamp and the headstock so no marking occurs, and wait 24+ hours. Remove and clean up any glue leaks and smudges with a wet sponge. If it's a complicated break, you will need a repairer.

The sound won't be affected by the repair, but depending on the quality of the job, the action and tuning stability may be compromised.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:33 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Tue 02/12/13 05:33 PM
Hey! I lost that off my Stratocaster!

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:30 PM

I don't fear any man and their imaginary smugness. I see "imaginary friend" and I laugh... Why, because I'm not ashamed, nor embarrassed by someone's imaginary "superior" intelligence.

Just sayin' that who the eff cares about someone's real mental shortcomings...

Careful, your imaginary friend is watching you! laugh

laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:27 PM

at least 4, according to article...

It figures. If some people can believe that the governments of the world are controlled by a secret cabal consisting of reptilian aliens, the Illuminati and people named Rothschild, then some people can believe that a zombie uprising has actually happened. laugh

Don't forget da' Bankstuz! laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 02:47 PM

I also think they are telling too much about operations, training, missions, etc..

Never a good idea. "Here let's give the enemy our training manual, and while we're at it, maps of our positions with details of our strategy and tactics."

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 02:42 PM

I'll wager some idiots believed it! laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 02:30 AM
I know we are under no obligation to pretty much any law we are told to obey. Problem of course is, most don't, much less do they know how to fight against the laws if they argue against them at all which again some do not, making their own graves.

Fmotl? See how that works for you when you need it. laugh Good luck!

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 02:25 AM

They are kinda silly as is anyone who believes these meters are a danger to their privacy.

The only difference is these can be read from the street by a wireless device instead of them having to come into the yard or having to search for them.

You are in the same "danger" from wifi.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH scaryslaphead

Now, now, why be logical when hysteria will suffice?

Yeh just be one of the sheeple and agree to every contract they force at you.

and pay the extra charges for reading your meter with no objections.

laugh That great old comeback when you've got Jack Chit! Sheeple!!! Ooooh!!!!!

Natural News said so.... laugh FFS!

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 02:15 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Tue 02/12/13 02:35 AM

I think it was scripted for this one to leave the stage (right on cue). According to "prophecy", the next pope will preside over the destruction of (the city of) Rome.

"In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations:
and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed,
and the terrible judge will judge his people.
The End."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

My guess is that the parents of all the molested children are going to get up a lynch mob and raze the city. Could they be the "terrible judge" of the prophecy? :laughing:

Q: If the Catholic Church ceases to exist, what becomes of the Vatican "treasure", currently guarded (held in trust) by Rothschild? (With the treasure being held by a banker, I guess we know the answer to that question eh? :laughing: )
OMG,the Elders and Illuminati strike again!rofl

RUN AWAY!!! FLEE!!!! laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 02/12/13 02:12 AM

You prove my point, thank you...

laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 02/11/13 03:49 AM

I don't fear any man and their imaginary smugness. I see "imaginary friend" and I laugh... Why, because I'm not ashamed, nor embarrassed by someone's imaginary "superior" intelligence.

Just sayin' that who the eff cares about someone's real mental shortcomings...

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/10/13 09:46 PM

Did anyone notice Shane wearing what looks like Otis' overalls at the funeral? Symbol of guilty conscience maybe, or maybe Im readin too much into it. Shane is usually in fatigues or 'gearwear' other times.

Maggie gave Otis's clothes to Shane when he went for the shower where he shaved his head. It was after he returned from the high school where he wounded Otis and left him for the walkers.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/10/13 03:20 PM

They are kinda silly as is anyone who believes these meters are a danger to their privacy.

The only difference is these can be read from the street by a wireless device instead of them having to come into the yard or having to search for them.

You are in the same "danger" from wifi.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH scaryslaphead

Now, now, why be logical when hysteria will suffice?

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/10/13 03:17 PM

The Republicans seem to be clutching at straws with this one.

It's "grasping at straws". But I agree.

We usually say 'clutching' here, but it doesn't matter.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/10/13 01:55 AM
The Republicans seem to be clutching at straws with this one.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/10/13 01:05 AM

Meaning is an artifact of drawing correlations. All examples of meaning will involve it. That is because meaning does not exist - cannot exist - without drawing correlations. One example to the contrary would negate this. Your unsupported contradictory opinion cannot.

1.'Lower' life forms existed prior to their more complex counterparts.
2.Meaning requires drawing correlations.
C1.Life existed before the ability to draw correlations.(from 1,2)
C2.Life does not require meaning.(from 2,C1)

Not much more can be said here. Either you see this, or you don't.

Exactly. We apply meaning through our own experience and environment. It is nothing more than a fabrication.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next