Community > Posts By > Nancy

Nancy's photo
Tue 01/12/21 11:05 AM

What is the most important thing that guys should understand about the girl, and it seems to you that they do not understand?

Ask her. She may not be able to tell you because all humans are complicated. If you're interested enough to ask that could help.

Nancy's photo
Sat 08/08/20 12:21 PM
if you're looking for sex get a better picture.

Nancy's photo
Sat 08/08/20 12:09 PM
Married @ 22 1/2. Widowed on my 64th birthday.

Nancy's photo
Tue 07/21/20 10:35 AM
When I decided to try dating 7 months ago I thought my biggest worry would be STDs. Sure never expected to worry about breathing and going out in public. He// of a thing.
I started trying to date multiple men, because it's dating, not a commitment. I decided I can't do that. It's too big a risk.

Nancy's photo
Tue 07/21/20 10:24 AM
oh good grief. where to begin. who are those people in your profile pics? confusing. put a f-ing shirt on for at least your first pic. shirtless pic looks like you're high. you seem to be advertising for a party girl. I dont actually think you're serious here.

Nancy's photo
Tue 07/21/20 10:16 AM
You know what also works sometimes complimenting on how she looks, from her eyes to her hair or what she’s wearing:wink: . Looks are very important to most women.

Ooh, I'm actually most impressed when the man initially makes no mention of looks. I don't want to think that's the reason he's interested. YMMV

Of course, it's nice to hear from time to time, recognition of something that he likes about the way I look. But I prefer to hear it later, after we've established a connection.

Nancy's photo
Tue 07/21/20 10:16 AM
You know what also works sometimes complimenting on how she looks, from her eyes to her hair or what she’s wearing:wink: . Looks are very important to most women.

Ooh, I'm actually most impressed when the man initially makes no mention of looks. I don't want to think that's the reason he's interested. YMMV

Of course, it's nice to hear from time to time, recognition of something that he likes about the way I look. But I prefer to hear it later, after we've established a connection.

Nancy's photo
Tue 07/21/20 10:02 AM
I had several 1st dates at public parks with distance between us. The benefit as I saw it was no expectation of touching someone I didn't know. Get to know each other in outdoor public settings and proceed as you feel safe.

Nancy's photo
Mon 07/20/20 01:43 PM
you are certainly not ugly. ditch the shades in your primary photo. show your eyes. I agree that a beard is aging. you're young enough to get away with it for now, and it's a well groomed beard. I'm in Missouri and will not contact men in my age bracket with full beards. And there are many more with beards than without. a smile would help. I know it feels awkward to smile to a selfie. your writeup seemed ok. did you state what you're looking for in a woman because I don't remember reading that?

Nancy's photo
Mon 07/20/20 01:33 PM
You're in love with your own lips. I stopped scrolling through the photos and didn't care what you wrote. But I'm not a male so what do I know.

Nancy's photo
Mon 07/20/20 01:30 PM
Your description kind of drones on and on. I caught myself skimming through it as I lost interest. Maybe some paragraphs breaks. And humor.

Nancy's photo
Mon 07/20/20 01:23 PM
I'm actually really bad at picking up on or sending signals of interest in person. I've caught myself a few times, afterward, recognizing that men were flirting or showing interest by talking to me, but I wasn't aware at the time that it was anything but casual conversation. I have done much better online where I know that contact is showing interest. Most are a waste of time. I've met with a few who were worthwhile. And one that I feel lucky to have found.

Nancy's photo
Mon 07/20/20 01:13 PM
Ask her questions about herself, her life, her family, her plans, whatever. Then listen to the answers and follow up. Believe me, she won't notice that you're nervous. If you get a chance to meet with her again, present yourself well. Be groomed and appropriately dressed. You could bring her something small that shows you're thoughtful. Depending on where you're going it could be bottled water. I'm a sucker for a supermarket flower bouquet, or a piece of chocolate, but not everyone is. In our Covid world, maybe an extra mask if you're going inside someplace.

Nancy's photo
Sat 07/18/20 09:24 AM
You are a handsome man but provided no information about yourself or the kind of woman you're looking for. Maybe at 22yo looks is enough.

Nancy's photo
Sat 07/18/20 09:06 AM
I will never marry again. And I'm not giving up sex. So, you do the math.

Nancy's photo
Sat 07/18/20 09:00 AM
Are you being rejected by non-white women also?
If you prefer to date white women, put that in your profile description.
My current man friend is black. Skin color is not one of my criteria for dating.

Nancy's photo
Fri 07/03/20 06:18 PM
A lot of them live in Missouri. You can have them all. Look for the profile pics with a big fish. Or bushy grey beard. Or posed with bike. If you're really lucky they will have pics with all of those and the obligatory shirtless pic.

Nancy's photo
Fri 07/03/20 06:04 PM
Someone said she hates uniformed men coz the NATO bombed their country in 1999..does this mean no uniform men can have true love from afar??

Oh FFS. She can decide her criteria for men to date. Move along.

Nancy's photo
Fri 07/03/20 06:02 PM

hi everyone
i caught my girlfriend cheating me got her cellphone all data she is unaware, now what should i do can't decide

Inform her, nice girls ask for permission. It is not cheating if you have permission.

WHAT? Permission? Nice girls? He's calling her a girlfriend, so that implies an understanding. Usually exclusive. She is either not honoring their agreement or she's not actually a girlfriend. Maybe they had a few dates.
I know this is unusual, but I don't need anyone's permission to do what I want. I set the rules before meeting or on first meet. It's a date, not a commitment. Accept that or move along.

Nancy's photo
Mon 06/29/20 07:06 AM
You look high. Middle finger pic is crude. Your primary interest is to get laid. Pass. 0/10

Previous 1 3 4 5 6