Community > Posts By > orangepark

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 12:12 PM
We aLL need love. I like it when it feels like thunder, and it shouldnt feel like cold rain, no way! Get passed the love hurts! Life is not always gentle. But it's all part of the growing process. So you get up and do it again and again.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:13 PM
Hey, Youre not old. Whats wrong w/ country. And yea a farmers tan and start your own ranch. Sounds good to alot of girls, just as long as you don't take more interest in the cattle than in her. Maybe this whole internet thing is people sitting in this chair putting out nothing, like me this minute, with my butt getting bigger, instead of out there meeting people, which is alot more fun! It's Friday and I am outa this office.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:08 PM
Did I miss something? What Lamb, whats the story?...

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:28 PM
I am 46. Hard to believe.

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:23 PM
Kick & chill, I'm in! But in Fl

no photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:46 AM
It's not you! I didnt post a photo, mainly because theres 2000 pics on my camera, and no patience to post one. No one has responded either. My friends all think I should be dating! Even my old boyfriends think I am seeing someone. It's that maybe some people are looking for instant gradification ( I call it Wendy's drive thru people) Hang in there, better to meet the right kind of people than the alternate!