Kennedyjones2003's photo
Sat 04/28/12 12:09 AM
Lol, really? Well it's okay then. I have lots of Uncles I hate too. So its quite normal. About Africa though, all the countries ain't the same actually. Some are pretty bad, some are good. My country is actually the KING of the bad *****. Lol. We into everything Evilllll. Hahahahhaha but its a great place to live and I will rather live here than live in the US white house. *joking* Yeah we're cool but get misjudged a lot of times. Wrongly seen as scammers on every site on the internet. Can be frustrating for the not too bad guys like me. *Jeez am talking too much* later Krupa!

Kennedyjones2003's photo
Thu 04/26/12 12:22 AM
All I can say in respect to this topic is that I am a very bad nice guy and I think that's best for anyone. Egoistic me! Oops!

Kennedyjones2003's photo
Thu 04/26/12 12:18 AM
You also right honey! Thumbs up!

Kennedyjones2003's photo
Thu 04/26/12 12:17 AM

Never trust "nice" people.

They always make the local news with a mug shot and some neighbor talking to a camera crew saying "He was always so quiet and nice"

Those guys bury bodies in the back yard.

Damn it Krupa, you're a great guy! True talk right there in ya'll faces. When they nice, think twice. Hahahahahahaha! Buuuyaaah!

Kennedyjones2003's photo
Thu 04/26/12 12:10 AM
Yeah I am very single and you've got to be damn special to change that! Winks!

Kennedyjones2003's photo
Thu 04/26/12 12:02 AM
Thanks people. I feel loved really. Nice, I think I'm gonna love it on this site and Krupa I guess your uncle has a good reason to love Africa. Its a great continent with really great hospitable people. God bless his soul

Kennedyjones2003's photo
Wed 04/25/12 04:44 PM
Hi everyone, I am Kennedy from Nigeria and I just joined this site today. I'm single and searching. Really hope to meet that special woman for me and also make good friends here too. Thanks