Community > Posts By > sonnyyy

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 12:51 PM
Ok i'll put my picture in but i want to be rated, (whatever that means) i see it here all the time and for those with a sensitive heart, stare away i'm hidious

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 12:39 PM
Wow .. 23 replies to this thread, i have achieved ,, there is some out there with a pulse.

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 12:31 PM
My favourite from Sir Winston Churchill who when a lady yelled out, with all that cigar smoking if you were my husband i would put poison in your tea, he replied, if you were my wife i would drink it.

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 12:05 PM
Edited by sonnyyy on Thu 12/13/12 12:06 PM

Well. i'm not going to argue the definitions of "lurk" , i did however came to this site to find a mate, and perhaps exchange chat and discussion but all i have seen is defensive mods on standby to direct the conversation to their points of view.
Where are the real people ?//

The real people are right here responding to you. If you want people to think you're real, put some effort into your profile, add clear pictures that show exactly what you look like and start getting to know people. Viewing people's profiles in hopes that they view you back and waiting around for them to contact you isn't going to work well, especially when you have no picture.

Interesting you say that, i viewed a profile with a very large , not so attractive elderly lady and her profile heading said "looking for a friend " In state of compassion and with her being local , i thought hell what is wrong with saying to her "i'll be your friend" and it would not kill me to have a coffee with her and a pleasant chat, even she did not reply or check my profile and now i'm left feeling neglected.

Psssst... you have no picture. Most people aren't going to even look at your profile.

So you want me to post a picture, as if i'm not having enough trouble trying to get some attention, you want to send me into an extreme depression.

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 11:57 AM

Well. i'm not going to argue the definitions of "lurk" , i did however came to this site to find a mate, and perhaps exchange chat and discussion but all i have seen is defensive mods on standby to direct the conversation to their points of view.

The real people are right here responding to you. If you want people to think you're real, put some effort into your profile, add clear pictures that show exactly what you look like and start getting to know people. Viewing people's profiles in hopes that they view you back and waiting around for them to contact you isn't going to work well, especially when you have no picture.

Interesting you say that, i viewed a profile with a very large , not so attractive elderly lady and her profile heading said "looking for a friend " In state of compassion and with her being local , i thought hell what is wrong with saying to her "i'll be your friend" and it would not kill me to have a coffee with her and a pleasant chat, even she did not reply or check my profile and now i'm left feeling neglected.

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 11:35 AM

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 11:17 AM
I'm not implying it is the sites problem and knowing that i wrote a short, would like to echange pics and have a coffee does not fall under "lurk" but it was pleasant to see someone reply who i might consider new to my post rathern then the conventional "dozen" i wrote about with 10 and 20 thousand posts.

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 10:53 AM
The thought crosses my mind that perhaps that this site consists of perhaps a dozen monitors who exchange small talk now and then to make it appear alive because if indeed there are these hundreds of people here as indicated via profiles these chat forums should be buzzing with topics and discussions.

no photo
Thu 12/13/12 10:46 AM
I have viewed 25 profiles in the last week, with and without pics, and it would say to me that atleast one would view mine strictly for curiousity that i viewed theirs which would be indicated in my account page. Nothing, yet mingle boasts 9874 matches in the above pages, maybe i should view all 9874 to get someone to view mine back. Then again they all could be on holiday.

no photo
Fri 12/07/12 05:02 PM
Bravo, you took my words and thoughts and posted them,,,

no photo
Tue 12/04/12 10:47 AM

Just send her a nice note and tell her that she reminded you of your grandmother and that you would have paid for 2 big macs:wink:

For that kind of expendature on a first date i probably would have expected sex.

no photo
Tue 12/04/12 10:38 AM

Just send her a nice note and tell her that she reminded you of your grandmother and that you would have paid for 2 big macs:wink:

Two big macs ?? then it would have been the small fries.

no photo
Tue 12/04/12 10:03 AM
All i said was would you like if we meet at McDonalds and i was even willing to buy her a big mac and large fries.

no photo
Tue 12/04/12 09:33 AM
After i showed her my picture she said i was too ugly,,

no photo
Tue 12/04/12 09:29 AM
I just got turned dowm by a large, not so attractive 79 year old lady.
And to think that i offered to share my old age pension check with her.

no photo
Sun 12/02/12 06:46 PM
Omg sewettestgirl you are sweet,,,,

no photo
Sun 12/02/12 06:38 PM
Well if i dont find a wonderful mate soon from this site i'm seriously considering turning gay.

no photo
Sun 12/02/12 06:36 PM

Eh, maybe she had a circus fetish and thought
you were an elephant reaching for peanuts.

hahhahahahahah good one

no photo
Sun 12/02/12 06:13 PM
I'm really confused and upset because i took the "blue pill" on her way to her house so it was wasted.

no photo
Sun 12/02/12 06:09 PM
You think maybe i should have brought her chocolates and then asked for sex ?