Community > Posts By > cowbo101

cowbo101's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:14 AM
You cant keep girls happy dont let then bull **** you guys, You would have better luck trying not to cut yourself while jerking it with a handful of razors

cowbo101's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:28 PM
that was good really sad though

cowbo101's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:38 AM
lol that was awsome laugh laugh laugh laugh

cowbo101's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:57 PM
girls tell me i look like pinocchio maybe thats why they sit on my face and tell me lie lie lie...lol good joke i liked it

cowbo101's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:51 PM
guy walks in a bar and sees a gorilla he asks the bar tender whats its for the bar tender says watch he walks over and punches the gorilla in the mouth the gorilla rips his pant of and starts giving him head the bar tender says to the guy do you wanna try it the guy said sure just dont punch me that hard

cowbo101's photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:38 PM
the guys are walking in the city when they see this whore house with three doors 5 dollar one 10 dollar one 15 the first guy gos to the 5dollar door and enters the other two guy wait for about 10 minutes wondering whats going on he come out with a great big smile on his face the two guys ask what happen he tells them it was great he walked in a good lookin blonde walked out puched him on the bed ripped his cloths of got him hard put whipped cream on his **** and sucked him dry it was awsome so the 2ed guy said hell i'll try the 10 dollar door he went in the other 2 guys waited about 15 minutes went by and he comes out with a great big smile the other 2 said well what happend he tells them it was great hot red head comes out threw me on the bed ripped my cloths off got me hard put whipped cream on it put pine apple rings around it and sucked them right off so the third guy said i'll do the 15 dollar door so he goes in and the other guys are waiting for ever wondering whats going on after about 45 minutes he comes out crying they asked him what happend he sayit was bad a hot brunet came out big tits she threw me on the bed ripped my cloths off got me hard put whipped cream on put pine apples around it put a cherry on top te other to guys said whys thats bad he said it looked so good i ate it myself...lol hope you all liked it

cowbo101's photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:14 AM
thats one good thing about the world today you can you can pick the fatest uglest girl and get her fixed up like a brand new car..lol just playing girl dont get you panties in a bundle

cowbo101's photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:07 AM
am i the coolest one i here..lol j/k everyone