Community > Posts By > EurasianAngel

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 01:22 PM
Lol cute pic... So tell me u take ur looks from ur moms or dads side?. !)

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 01:18 PM
Thank u for your feed back.. Its very helpful and I agree to a point except I'm just addicted to certain slang words and texts... But I will keep it in mind.. But also keep in mind that its just me being me and keeping it 100. !)

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 12:57 PM
Thanx guys I appreciate the positive feed back. Dont be strangers. :)

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 10:06 AM
Sitting on he toilette and reaching for toilette paper only to knock it down and have it roll across the bathroom floor and out of reach... Lol

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 09:31 AM
As seen on Jimmy fallon...
Shaking hands and introducing urself to ur waiter... When all he wanted was to reach for your menu...
Lol I can so picture that happening to me... !)

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 09:27 AM
Hey guys let me know what you think.. I would appreciate ur feed back.. Pls n thanx. !)

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 09:18 AM
What do u consider older??...older than me?...older than you?...older than 25?...hahaha
Men are men... U got a 50/50 chance at best. sincerity, morals and loyalty are personality traits not milestones u reach on ur birthday. ppl raise ur children well so our kids dont have to thru what we are... !)

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 09:05 AM
Shallow...

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 09:03 AM
Serious fear of clowns... Already gone..lol

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 08:49 AM
Hmmm.. If I see something I want I make it known.. If that doesnt work.. I go after it. !)

The world waits for no one....

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 08:43 AM
Looks up... Smh.. Uhm yeah no comment. Lol

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 07:57 AM
Lol... Cant believe I'm in here posting but I'm just nosey and feel the need to post my two cents worth.
First off, men have been dating younger for millenia... And I dont see an issue with it and have done it myself on occasion. I try to keep it within a 10 yr age diff and since I dont look my age at all no one pays any mind. So go for it ladies.. If nothing else u will have some pretty... Interesting memories to look back on later in life. !)

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 07:45 AM
Ok guys serious bids only cos I dont know about you.. But I'm tired of all the drama and games that goes along with online dating.
So post if you're interested or you're a man or woman whos looking for the same as I am pls post..
I'm the real deal and can/am willing to prove it....anyone else??