Community > Posts By > consumer1346

consumer1346's photo
Wed 05/14/08 07:20 AM
internet explorer

consumer1346's photo
Wed 05/14/08 04:29 AM
How do I make my password or any word i have used under a arrow keep from showing up? For example, when I sign on to this site, when I start to type my username in the blank, other words that start with the same letter show up for me to click them.

consumer1346's photo
Thu 03/13/08 02:53 PM
condoms are not 100%, nothing is except abstinence. That means no oral, anal or vaginal sex. HPV is the most contagious disease you can contract because a condom can not cover all the areas of the body. You should have only one partner and both of you be STD fee. Also, hope he does not cheat. There are over 30 different genital warts as far as sex. You can have several different ones at the same time. Statistics shows that by the time a woman is 50, she has a eighty percent chance of having HPV.

if you use protection you dont need to worry about your health. its your body, your health, so the decison is down to you.

That's a foolish statement... condoms don't protect you from HPV, and anyone who receives/gives oral is at risk for catching anything and everything.

Condoms do protect against HPV, if used during oral they are complete in their protection. They have classes to teach how to use them even during oral. I have been to them.

I've been told by doctors and have read in health books that condoms do not protect you 100% from HPV or any other STDs... not sure where you got your info from

your wrong. i used to work in a gu clinic, dont make yourself sound like a g.u.m doctor

The latex condom is 100% as long as it does not break and is not defective. The others are not as good. But latex condoms are 100% if used properly, faithfully and do not break or have a defect. Don't have to be a doc to know this just keep up with the information provided.

consumer1346's photo
Wed 02/27/08 05:06 PM
Maybe you could tell him that you will give it a try for a period of time without any sex involved. This way you all can get to know each other without sex complicating the situation. If he won't go for this, you will know he is between relationships and just wants you as a late night butty call.
If you want to end it, just tell him nicely that you don't think this is going to work and you want to be friends only.

consumer1346's photo
Wed 01/09/08 01:39 PM
You hit the nail on the head. They want a young, firm, sexy body but no personality. When it comes to men, what is between the legs rule.
This is sad because they are missing out on us good, decent, caring, healthly, independent women.
They don't understand that they need to pick someone that has great conversation when they are young because when they get old, that is all there is to the relationship. (the sex is gone)none of those perfect bodies are going to be perfect when they are old.
Wake up guys, look beyond the body.