Community > Posts By > SWEETPEABAYBE

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 10:43 AM
Well If it were me think .....I would'nt worry about her ass anymore because if she supposedly "found out" something that she absolutely did not like about you, then she should have put her big girl panties on and questioned you straight out! So based on what Im gathering, now shes still not even clear on anything huh ....until she talks with you of course...& then try to pick up where she left off :heart: . Fukc the games man! frustrated

But best of luck with whatever you decide.

no photo
Tue 12/09/08 10:31 AM
:heart: LoVe :heart:

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:30 AM
I would have no part in it and leave sad since I am non confrontational...to me there is no sense in making a fuss. However, if we were role playing....hot diggity dog you bet Id sit down and shut up drool

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 10:15 AM

I like an aggressive guy.... wooooo the passion! Why not just say you're flattered but you're not ready? Don't let a sexually assertive man just walk away like that!

Lol....Yes maam I do love me a sexual assertive men as well....a man who can throw down & give you what you need & then some drool O my! I guess Im just scared of getting attatched to someone who is not taking me seriously on the commitment part.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 10:03 AM
Well I definately can talk but I also have been choosing the right guys that can talk about themselves as well.

Usually at the first meet is when men are all agressive & want me to satisfy them with my pleasures. This is my problem. Whats wrong with waiting for a couple more dates down the line to connect a little more?

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:46 AM
Of course I have sexual needs but for me the mental connection is what really intensifies the experience for me. I have to feel a really intense connection before I choose to go that far...sex sex sex with multiple partners can get rather boring. I want a man who can keep me stimulated mentally as well as sexually because I am definately mind blowing pitchfork when it comes to the bedroom.

I know hes out there somewhere....I will patiently be waiting :angel:

Thanks for responding winking

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 09:44 AM
Edited by SWEETPEABAYBE on Mon 12/08/08 10:06 AM

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:49 AM
To me a real man is someone who could step up and tell me if they are looking for a long term relationship or just a causal encounter. My style is to initialy verbalize that I am not all about the ass & if that is what they seek then they need not waste their time on me. Am I not supposed to give warning? It seems that after a few days of talk or during a meet the true intent does come out in some cases it literraly comes out & I am forced to end it there & go home all hopeless again. Its getting me to the point to where I dont even like talking on the phone & telling a man about my interests, etc.... it really seems like they dont even give a **** anyway so why am I even wasting my time?! Im so frustrated & sickened by all the liars trying to run their pitiful game on me!!!!!! What am I doing wrong? Do I seem so boring & tastelss that all I am worth is a good ****? I am open to any & all suggestions.

no photo
Thu 12/04/08 01:20 PM
PLEASE RATE MY PROFILE

2 Next