Shirleyyoubelieveme's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:01 PM
Thank you all, I will do that!

Wed 04/01/09 01:37 PM
Is there anyway I can keep my profile, but make it inactive so that it does not come up in any searches? I would like to make it inactive so that I have the option to come back to it at a later date without the hassle of filling out an new profile?

Sat 01/05/08 10:06 PM

It depends primarily on the age & maturity level of the child, and the seriousness of the relationship. I agree with the person that said to introduce them as a friend, especially at the beginning of the relationship. Keeping them a "big secret" may be worse than a brief introduction.

Okay---say they are under 5, what then?

Sat 01/05/08 10:03 PM

never...and i so hope you're not one of those that dump their children to date...you just have to fit dates/sex in when you can around your children's schedules...hence my reason for being home on a sat nite:smile:

Haha---far from, actually I'm close to the other end of the spectrum! I've been split up, going on 2 yrs. (My boys are 3 and 4 now) I've just come to realize that I cannot continue to live in my bubble and that there really is life after having children, you just play by different rules! (Like what you mentioned above)

Sat 01/05/08 09:59 PM
I was thinking 6mos-1yr

I just don't want to confuse them by introducing them to someone too soon.. Ya feel me??

Oh and have you ever dated someone who asked to meet your children before you were ready? How'd you feel about that?

Sat 01/05/08 09:44 PM
My question to all of you..

When dating someone new, and it appears to be getting serious, how long do you wait until you introduce them to your children. Or maybe what's happened in the past. Or the time frame you plan on sticking to when you do find that special someone..

Any and all input is greatly appreciated!!flowerforyou

Thu 01/03/08 12:37 PM
No problem, glad I could be of some assistance!!drinker

Thu 01/03/08 12:31 PM

Date like a man.... so you don't get played like a *****."

funny...my runner up is

"I used to think I was a slut, but then I realized I was just acting like a man..."

I think I'll jot that down for later use! Thanks Peachiepoohie!drinker

Wed 01/02/08 04:43 PM
Date like a man.... so you don't get played like a *****."

Wed 01/02/08 12:30 PM
Richardson, here