Community > Posts By > Zavrael

Zavrael's photo
Wed 04/11/12 08:36 PM
Oh, you're a cutie-pie! I love your crooked smile.

Zavrael's photo
Mon 04/09/12 09:37 PM
What immediately comes to mind is one of the rare flying dreams I've had. Well, it was more like hovering, but that's neither here nor there...

I "woke up" several times within the dream, and each time I would re-test my flying ability to make sure it was still intact before continuing about my day. And then, I ACTUALLY woke up. I just lied there for a moment, stewing in my disappointment because I knew for certain that it wasn't going to work this time.

...Then I tried it anyway.

Zavrael's photo
Mon 04/09/12 08:14 PM
Edited by Zavrael on Mon 04/09/12 08:14 PM

And I am not built for an african american

Please explain this statement to me.

Zavrael's photo
Mon 04/09/12 08:02 PM
Titan Maximum
Seriously, I have no idea why that was the first thing to pop into my mind. I've probably seen it literally once and that was the day it came out...three years ago.

Zavrael's photo
Mon 04/09/12 08:00 PM
Narwhal!
...I feel like I could have done better than that.

Zavrael's photo
Mon 04/09/12 07:44 PM
You seem like a very interesting person. A friend a mine is well on his way to a second degree black belt in Judo. Not one of the martial arts you mentioned, of course, but...Oh, and even though I don't personally smoke, I fully support your legalization efforts!

Zavrael's photo
Mon 04/09/12 06:13 PM
Edited by Zavrael on Mon 04/09/12 06:46 PM
Hi, forum. Can't say that I'm entirely new to the online dating thing, but I've never actually gotten as far as meeting anyone. Um...I guess that makes me new, in a way?

Anywho, I'm hoping to meet someone with whom I have a lot of interests in common. In other words, someone who's a bit of a nerd, likes traveling and enjoying the cultural sites as much as the natural ones, enjoys a good party, and is exceedingly open-minded. I mean, I'm not saying we have to have EVERYTHING in common, but it's nice to have something to springboard off of.

Despite how all of this may come across, I'm actually rather shy when meeting new people.