Community > Posts By > woody89

no photo
Mon 04/23/12 05:45 PM
hey yall, chambersburg here, lokin to met friends or more form all over!

no photo
Mon 04/23/12 05:42 PM
hey, pa guy here!

no photo
Sun 04/22/12 08:54 PM
well that sounds like somewhere to start. However, im not a singer or musician, I just write the lyrics and can put a melody to them. I'm not really expecting to make it anywhere with performing, but if that's what I have to do to get the songs I wrote noticed, I better start practicing. Haha.

no photo
Sun 04/22/12 06:05 AM
Edited by woody89 on Sun 04/22/12 06:06 AM
Hey y'all. I'm a new song writer, and have come up with some songs I would like to try and get noticed. They are all definitely country songs. I want to know who I need to try and pitch these songs to? Who do I contact? I hope someone has something useful for me. Thanks!

no photo
Fri 04/20/12 01:01 PM

I still say Boston all the way played a good game tonight an they will win it at home on Saturday

i would LOVE to see Boston win their series.... Only because I hate the crapitals. Hahahaha

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 10:37 AM

Whoa! Pens win one game and their fans think they have it all wrapped up laugh drinker

Both Vancouver AND Pens are done IMO!!!

Well im not speaking for anyone else, but i know that the pens don't have anything wrapped up. Nothing is wrapped up till the final game is played. BUT.. I will say that if the pens keep a tight d like last night, and can continue to put offensive pressure on the often shakey flyer goaltending, then they have just as good of a chance at coming back. As for the canucks, i have to agree that they are pretty much down for the final count. They were not able to carry the tremendous momentum from the regular season into the playoffs. Again its still only 3-0 and anything is possible.

no photo
Thu 04/19/12 07:22 AM
10-3! That's all you have to say.
I hope this is a sign of a Pitt comeback.

And to whoever said pens have no goaltending....have you ever seen the flower play?? Number wise he's not the best, but numbers don't mean everything. Pekka rinne for Nashville has a great save % and gaa, but only one more win than flower. And it tool pekka more games to do it.
When it comes down to talking about goalies, you need to ask how does the defense play around them. Any good goalie can look terrible if left out to dry game after game. Fans like Thomas.... Number wise he's great too, but he faces 10 to 15 shots less a game on average than most goalies.... Not Thomas making his numbers, its guys around him. When it all boils down, its about confidence. Ask any NHL player, they will tell you, if you don't have confidence in your goaltending your not going to have confidence in your own playing ability.

I'm not trying to start any fires on here, im just stating some facts. I do have my favorite team and favorite players, but I love the sport of hockey, and I will be the first to give credit to any team that deserves it.

no photo
Sat 04/14/12 06:48 PM

Well there is no arguing that the flyers are playing some amazing hockey. I just wish it wasn't true. And even being down two games, its not over yet.

The Pens have the raw talent and skill to beat everyone.
They were the Cup favorites going into the post season.
Pens have to win a couple of games and they need it badly
now.

Flyers have to win 2 more and Pens still have to win 4.
Simple as that.

I'd like to see them tie it up and start all over in a best of 3.

I agree. If they could tie it up and start over it would be an amazing series to watch. And I also expect the physical game to pick up further into the series. Its still to early to risk injury, but in a game 6 or 7 situation, its more of a posibility

no photo
Sat 04/14/12 03:03 PM
Well there is no arguing that the flyers are playing some amazing hockey. I just wish it wasn't true. And even being down two games, its not over yet.

no photo
Fri 04/13/12 08:59 PM
Well i am not a bandwagon fan, and ill stand by me team till the bitter end one way or another. I just know they need to get their heads out of their a$$es and play some freaking defense.

As for the Crosby haters...... I have nothing to say to you. Weather you like him or not, there is no denying his amazing talent. The kid can play the game better in his sleep than many guys do on their best night.

no photo
Fri 04/13/12 08:54 PM
Hey there "countrygirlsam". I believe I might fit that request. Nothing but a down home, big hearted country boy here. Really hope to hear from you!

no photo
Fri 04/13/12 04:24 AM
Hey y'all. I'm new to the Chambersburg area. I moved here from the Harrisburg area, and am looking for some friends, both male and female. I'm into out doors stuff, and anything automotive. I consider myself a country boy, and feel most comfortable in boots, jeans, and a tshirt. If you wanna just say hi, that would be great.

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 04:07 PM
please check out my rofile!!

no photo
Mon 04/09/12 04:06 PM
i love the pittsburgh penguins, and im rooting for them to go al the way this year. what does anyone think about that notion??