Community > Posts By > carmel72

carmel72's photo
Sat 10/25/08 09:58 PM
Edited by carmel72 on Sat 10/25/08 10:06 PM
I've a friend who is real sweet and kind. I want to fix her up on a date. But she won't let me, because she is HIV positive. And she does not date because of it. Every time she try to talk to someone she likes and tells them of her status. She never hears from them again. I don't think it's fair that she cannot find someone to be with just, because she is positive. She is a real honest person and so she tells that person up front that she is positive. She says they have a right to know up front who they are dealing with. And I get that really. So my question is should she wait a little while. Like a few weeks into the relationship, before telling them. After that person has gotten to know what kind of person she is on the inside. Or should she continue to tell them up front as usual. She tells me that she also tells them up front to get it out of the way and by doing so. It won't be so hard to tell them later.

A friend

P.S. She has kids who are perfectly health. They are 15 & 14 years old. She been positive since 1991 and still healthy herself.

carmel72's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:24 PM
I'm looking for a long lasting relationship and marriage.I want a good man who loves kids,weather they are his or not.
Also I'm looking to make a new best girlfriend to hang out with. A friend who likes kids and have kids. A friend who share the same interest as me. A friend who is willing to be equal partners in our friendship.I love watching movies & Tv. I like going out to eat or hanging out some place fun.

carmel72's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:11 PM
Hi I'm new to this. And I love this show I have both first and second seasons on DVD.