Community > Posts By > FloridaKendra

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:24 AM

I would go... I would hope for Phantom Of The Opera (although many don't consider it a true opera)... but, even if it wasn't, I would go for the experience...
On a side note, if someone had Tickets for the Rocky Horror Picture Show... I'd be there in a heartbeat!

I'll make sure to get tickets for CATS or Sweeny Todd

If you can, go see "Sweeney Todd"! Not like, the Johnny Depp movie, but a real, GOOD production! It's fantabulous!

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:22 AM

If this girl was not 24, I'd be on a plane tonight!

24 is holding you back? Can you at least golf??

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:17 AM

What opera? I love Madame Butterfly... seen it three different times. I like opera, I would surely go. ::smiles::
Not sure but Domingo is singing...ohhh Peccy is hiding some culture!

Would that be Placido? ::spills culture on the floor::
no he has a duet with Carreras ::pores ooze culture::

Jose can you see!
Exactly!

<----All that, and is a true blond! LoL

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:14 AM

What opera? I love Madame Butterfly... seen it three different times. I like opera, I would surely go. ::smiles::

no he has a duet with Carreras ::pores ooze culture::

Jose can you see!

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:09 AM

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 02:01 AM

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:49 AM
I know a lot of girls who say, "Size matters!". I seriously think they've been using their dildos too often to remember what it's like for real!

A guy that can make me laugh, be himself, be sweet, nice, and not put on airs. Warm and intelligent, kind and thoughtful. THOSE are the guys that, when the time is right, get to experience ALL a real relationship has to offer.

Maybe it's just me, though.... ::laughs::

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:42 AM
No, but I would visit any of my brothers that did something to warrant it. How would that be helping them be a better person if I took the fall? I love them too much!

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:41 AM
Genuine!

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:36 AM
We are talking about his brain, right? ::sweet smile::

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:32 AM
People change, every situation is unique.

My opinion, what I've experienced, yes, once a cheater, always a cheater.

Good luck to you! ::smiles::

FloridaKendra's photo
Sat 03/15/08 01:31 AM
It has to be something you BOTH want. If one wants it and is forcing, even well-meaning, the other into it, it will never work.

Set ground rules/limitations.

Respect each other.

Best of luck to you! ::smiles::

FloridaKendra's photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:07 AM
Hi Sherry! Since you're not only pretty but very sweet, YOU get a 10 from me! =)

flowerforyou :heart: smooched bigsmile

FloridaKendra's photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:03 AM
Hm, I think Werewolf is a -438 with that kind of language/attitude. Gosh!

FloridaKendra's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:13 PM
My gosh, I've seen snow ONCE in my life. I was in Atlanta for winter break from school like 5 years ago, and it snowed an inch or so. It was weird to me! But I'm a Florida gal born and raised...hehe

FloridaKendra's photo
Wed 01/30/08 03:27 AM
Someone five years younger means dating a 19 year old. I don't think I'd want to..... Five years older, a 29 year old guy.. yeah, that'd be great! Oldest I went was 11 years. I was 20, he was 31. Yum! (=

FloridaKendra's photo
Wed 01/30/08 02:45 AM
I like being kissed... gosh, who hasn't been kissed around here?? C'mere! I'll give ya kisses!

::KendraKisses::

flowerforyou bigsmile smooched flowerforyou bigsmile smooched

FloridaKendra's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:35 AM

Coffee is good! It's almost 6:20 here. Got back from my morning jog on the sand. Bad sleep nights put me in a funky mood in the morning. )= drinker drinker

u r so lucky

Lucky how? huh

laugh prob cause we r in fla and he isntlaugh

drinker flowerforyou

Ha ha! It wasn't luck, I was born here... hmm.. maybe that IS luck, after all! bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

FloridaKendra's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:32 AM

Coffee is good! It's almost 6:20 here. Got back from my morning jog on the sand. Bad sleep nights put me in a funky mood in the morning. )= drinker drinker

u r so lucky

Lucky how? huh

FloridaKendra's photo
Tue 01/29/08 03:20 AM