Community > Posts By > FloridaKendra

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:52 AM
"Fidelity" - Regina Spektor

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:30 AM
Play my guitar, jog on the beach, drive with the windows down and the radio up. (=

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:25 AM

5:00AM-ish here in Florida. Getting ready to leave for work around 8:00. Just relaxing this morning after showering. Made tea, and am waiting for the *kawhap* of the paper hitting the front door. drinker flowerforyou :smile:

oh oh do you have a little doggie to go p/u the paper and bring it to you also? that would be awsome..:wink:

Nope, just me to duck out the door and go get it. bigsmile

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:14 AM
Awww... (((((((((((((Suzanne)))))))))))))

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:12 AM
"I'm On My Way" - The Proclaimers

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:10 AM
"Love Without End, Amen" by George Strait always gets me.. as does "Leader Of The Band" by Dan Fogelberg. I lost my dad a year ago in August and it's still fresh in my head and heart. )=

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:08 AM
5:00AM-ish here in Florida. Getting ready to leave for work around 8:00. Just relaxing this morning after showering. Made tea, and am waiting for the *kawhap* of the paper hitting the front door. drinker flowerforyou :smile:

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:06 AM
Yeah, more words about you and your world.. otherwise nice job! flowerforyou

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:05 AM
Ha ha, Jason likes whips and chains! smooched devil

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:04 AM
"Run Runaway" - Slade Hi Jace! :waving: smooched

FloridaKendra's photo
Mon 01/28/08 02:04 AM

Your boobs don't look to be that big to me. Maybe it's just your bra. I have a friend that got a reduction and she regrets having it done just due to scars.

They don't look that big. Think VERY carefully before having surgery. My friend's mom had it done, and complains constantly about it.. and she's 45. Being younger, there are so many other options.. Good luck! (=

FloridaKendra's photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:20 AM
Fade, Lonely, Shadow, Unsure, Hardnready, Softtail, thanks for the kind words. I wasn't exactly looking for validation (like some seem to think) but was trying to have fun with the "Rate My Profile" thread like others were doing. Unfortunately, apparently came off as me seeking attention. Oh well. :smile:

Behind the profile, the pictures, and the words... I'm just a girl, dealing with being lonely and single in a world where I'd rather not be. :cry:

Much love to ya'll! =)

FloridaKendra's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:16 AM
Thanks Coolyman. Good advice, too! (=

FloridaKendra's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:53 AM
Hi, welcome, new here myself! (=

FloridaKendra's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:37 AM
I guess. I have no idea what he's talking about! Someone mailed him because of me?? C'mon, this world isn't that small, is it?

FloridaKendra's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:33 AM

one question though, I've seen this on here before, the filter thing. That's like no nonsense stuff, huh? I mean that's basically the "if we can't date, we can't talk" block. Are you really on that hard core of a mission to find a man?

No, just more interested in meeting local people. Yeah, I might be missing the forest for the trees, but at this point in my life, I know what I want. (=

FloridaKendra's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:25 AM
I'm always trying to help my friends, neighbors, and strangers with whatever they might need at the moment. I offer whatever assistance I can! (=

FloridaKendra's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:23 AM
You guys are sweet. Really! (=

FloridaKendra's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:21 AM
Awww, Kev! )= Sorry you feel that way. But it's okay, not everyone is wonderful in everyone else's eyes. flowerforyou

FloridaKendra's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:15 AM
So I thought I'd start a thread, finally. Looking to say hi to anyone who wants to. How's about my profile? (=