Community > Posts By > weathertime

no photo
Thu 07/05/12 12:31 PM
I've been single all my life because I'm a nerd, in a rural area, and cannot drive anymore. Besides, all of the single women/ladies already have boyfriends or are married.sad2
Still hopin',-n-dreamin',-n-wishin,-n-plannin' (as you can see, I dig 60's music.):thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 07/05/12 12:18 PM
wood carving, carving Maneki Nekos (Japanese lucky cat),flea markets, coin collecting, matchbook collecting.
Thank you. smile2

no photo
Thu 07/05/12 12:05 PM
I've been looking for a friend (don't have many at all).
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/05/12 12:01 PM
any ladies in OK wanting to chat about, anything?
I'm pretty much open to all kinds of topics,but here's my favorites:
1)OK in general,
2)OKC Thunder,
3)swap meets,flea markets,
4)recycling,re-using,
5)wood carving,
6)Maneki Neko (Japanese beckoning lucky cat),
7)looking for a possible friend/date.
Thanks for checking,ladies.flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/05/12 11:53 AM
I totally side with you.
I've been judged by my classmates,teachers (incorrectly,of course), just because of my appearance, my views, my ideas.
I finally said (to myself) enough, trying to form to what others want me to be- I'll be the odd one, the "outsider", and of course, the "nerd" of the class (and still am). But, my views and ideas and expectations were finally accepted (recycling,re-using,re-purposing, enjoying others' company, ect.).
I was wondering if anyone else enjoys recycling,re-using, and re-purposing of items, to help others and the the environment. (and a friend in cyberspace would be equally cool!)?
thanks. 8?)#

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 06:24 PM
hello, ladies,
how are you doing today?
I just wanted to "peek" into a chat room, see whats going on.
(have you checked my topics? I would like to talk/chat about them.)
if you want, we could all chat about something.
thanks.
8?)#happy

no photo
Sat 05/12/12 11:22 AM
I enjoy carving cats into wood, and am trying deer antler for the first time. anyone have ideas on carving antlers,bleaching, maintenance, ect.?
Thanks.waving

no photo
Sat 05/12/12 11:13 AM

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork :pit

hello, everyone. hows everyone today?
looking for somone to chat or blog with.
also looking for a girlfriend.flowerforyou uote]

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 11:19 AM
just wanting to chat to single ladies in Sapulpa.
I'm interested in: Sooners,OKC Thunder,wood carving, Maneki Neko, matchbook collecting,salvaging electronics, flea markets,recycling in general, and, of course, starting friendships. Thanksflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 11:11 AM
I've been recycling electronics (removing the good parts), going to yard sales, and am wondering if anyone else does the same?
It'd be nice to chat with someone that likes to dumpster dive,check out yard sales, recycles, and would like to share their stories.

no photo
Wed 04/18/12 03:44 PM
Edited by weathertime on Wed 04/18/12 03:45 PM
Anyone like maneki Neko? Do you carve Maneki Nekos? Anyone in Sapulpa into wood carving, maneki neko collecting?laugh