Community > Posts By > 69remy69

69remy69's photo
Mon 04/02/12 11:30 PM
it appears that i do agree with u. i think she confuse and don't know wht she wants.

69remy69's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:04 PM

Normally when some women say they are moving on it's to explore a new relationship. It's seems to me she views you as her safe fall back guy. She wants to move on but she is not ready to let you go yet. Out there somewhere is your true soulmate searching for you. Don't give up hope.

so u telling me that she afraid to moved on. i mean i did treated her respect and being faithful, but due to her stress and depression i couldn't deal with that anymore. i think she couldnt handle a good man. she told me her past relationship, it was very bad and sad. if she said she moved on then y the hell did she say that (maybe she was angry at something). she cared alot about me, then y the hell u leave me behind first of all, i don't get this!!!

69remy69's photo
Sun 04/01/12 01:05 PM
i don't know y i keep hving dreams about my ex, after she dump me..she moved on but care for me. i was in a dream of marrying he for good but then it changed at the end when im about to wake up. in the begining my dream is fine (happy,excited,daredevil,etc), but at the end when im about to wake up it turned into my ex dreams hoping we get back together for good. y can i stop this dreams. is this going to be my future reality or just a fantasy? it feels like in the future she gotton better and controlling her self, or this means she is planning to come back to me and finish wht we had started from the relationship

69remy69's photo
Sun 04/01/12 12:56 PM
im happy bcus im a fighter and like to help ppl,im not a quiter, never give up hope. true love come from my own heart.

69remy69's photo
Sun 04/01/12 12:16 PM
u should ask her if she likes girls, if not do not prosue it, cuz u may end up breaking friendship..tell her that u r bi.curious. and be honest with her..don't hide ur secret cuz eventually she will find out...remy

69remy69's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:57 AM
i done that, everytime she call i don't answer..but i hve a feeling that she been checking on me from facebook eventhough i cut myself of from fb.it feel like she is showing off on her fb, like going clubing, rubing guys body, writing she miss all my friend in md, contacting my male friends she how they during,etc. when will she learned to stop call..how do i tell if she stop..or looking or finding alway wht im during. i basically cut off everything from her, i hve a gut feelings someone is watching me...

69remy69's photo
Sun 04/01/12 11:20 AM
ok. i wanted to know y did my ex telling me that she appreciated me for all the stuff i done for her for 6 yrs after the break up. she telling me she moved on, but still calling me for wht reasons. her mother telling me that she care alot for me and praying for me. if a person said moved on that means no communications or anything. is she afraid that i will find someone better then her. is this put of jealious she going thru eventhough im not in relationship now. is this a b.s. or she playing emotions too me again trying to make me feel bad....or she wanted me back. for an ex: she back home with her mother, everytime she call me, it feel like she getting angry at me for no reason. i know for sure how she treated me, her mother is during the same to her now. y is she putting all this anger on me..y does this happen to all good man. y do good man not derserve to be treated terrible.

69remy69's photo
Sun 04/01/12 07:42 AM
is it true after the break up, lets say 5 or 6 months down the road, ur life is going smooth, meet someone who is twice as better than ur ex, during alot of things, going traveling,etc. y does all ex get so jealious which they are the one that broke it up in the first place?

69remy69's photo
Sun 04/01/12 12:27 AM
question..my ex told me that she wants to moved on and wanted no communication at all, next fellowing week. told me she thnk me for everything i've done for her. told her thnk you, but told her as well that im going to be very busy with school, art,etc. don't call me til end of dec. i want to better myself inorder to settle down for the future. be able to provide money for my future wife,kids,and myself..the biggest question is that "y is she keeps calling me"? after she told me that she moved on. i don;'t understand, can someone tell me y?