Community > Posts By > WinterFreshness

WinterFreshness's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:33 AM
I've been looking around this site and it has come to m attention that all women want Mr. Right. I'm startled by this. After I sat down and thought about it I realized that I do not quite fit as the perfect man aka Prince Charming, The One, Mr. Right, etc. It came to my attention that more than likely if your viewing this post neither are you. No one is perfect, no one will ever be that 100% that you want. At most we simple men can be between 80% to 95%. No matter how hard we try. Now I know that the women viewing this might be saying "oh he doesn't have to be perfect" I beg to differ. People are single for generally two reasons.

1) That person doesn't quite fit that mold of perfection we want
2) We don't fit that mold of perfection for the other person

Some of us know this first hand from experience while some of us are sitting reading this in denial. So I ask the question... why? Why do we constantly look for that 100% person ignoring or rejecting anything less. I'm not saying lower your standards by any means just broaden them. I'm a <100% kinda guy lookin for that <100% kinda girl. I don't want perfection. So what do you want in all honesty? Looking for Perfection?

WinterFreshness's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:23 PM
Thats kinda funny laugh or not.

WinterFreshness's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:19 PM
Edited by WinterFreshness on Wed 01/02/08 07:21 PM
Joliebebe I think. And I think your right not a single bit of time wasted. Wait a sec She got you too JRod?

WinterFreshness's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:11 PM
That whole random deactivation thing happened to me too. One day I was just chattin and havin fun next thing I know they don't exist anymore. Oh well so sad so sad.