Community > Posts By > ArdentPause

ArdentPause's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:48 AM
Edited by ArdentPause on Wed 01/09/08 06:50 AM

Hmm nightime is not in my postion second i have been out on dates and personally they all turned out to be about one thing and thats sex im not looking for sex im looking for a real man thats feeling me for me a man thats on my level you feel me and if you had a clue most of my friends are married and happy.

Let me say it again. You are attracting the wrong kind of men because you are putting up a profile (and probably other signals) that attracts the wrong kind of men.

If you put up a shallow profile, you attract shallow men. Thats the bottom line.

Cancarian,

I looked at your profile. You need to format it. I can't get through the whole thing because I keep losing my place. From what I read however, I recommend putting more positive things towards the beginning of the profile, and negative things towards the end. Starting with the negative makes you seem defensive.

Don't talk about your pictures at all. Just leave that out of your profile.

-ArdentPause

Edit: Sexy, the picture update is a good start.

ArdentPause's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:19 AM
Nightime is right on the money. If you have a consistent problem with guys, it isn't them. It's you. Stop whining about how to find great guys, and learn how to find them.

I looked at your profile. All your pictures are the same, and they all feature you in lingerie. On top of it, you have a profile with two lines of text that tell men nothing about you.

Exactly what type of men were you expecting to pick up here? I read several dozen profiles a day, and they all say the same boring thing. "I'm funny and like to have a good time blah blah blah looking for a nice trusting guy blah blah blah I don't have anything interesting in this profile at all"

Every girl on a dating site gets tons of emails a day. But great guys don't email everybody. Only great girls. If you want to get a great guy, you need to learn how to attract one.

If you really have no clue how to do that, go out and buy a few books. Don't just ask your girl-friends either. I'm willing to bet that most of them are in the same situation you are. If you want good advice, go to people who know what they are talking about.

-ArdentPause

P.S. Yes, I am being particularly hard on you. I just hate seeing the same mistakes made again and again by women everywhere. It's a real shame. You have a lot to offer. Show it off.