Community > Posts By > DBMan

DBMan's photo
Wed 01/02/08 06:35 PM
Edited by DBMan on Wed 01/02/08 06:39 PM
GO BUCKS!!! I hate Michigan, but even I stooped low to cheer on the Wolverines against Florida, which any Big Ten fan should, being the Big Ten get's no respect by all the talking heads on all the sports shows. USFLYROD, I see why you would cheer on any team to beat the Bucks, because Michigan sure cannot beat the Buckeyes. Typical Michigan fan reply, looking to the past record, sorry the past is just that, it's what you do now that matters, that's why Loyd Carr will be sitting on his couch next year watching the new Michigan coach get his butt whipped by the Buck's for the seventh year in a row.

DBMan's photo
Fri 12/28/07 11:59 AM
Ella thanks for the welcome. I'm happy for you, that you met somebody on the site and I wish you the best. I agree that a relationship will not work unless you have something inside that's attractive, but that being said, it's not like we our meeting people at a bar, library,or at the park, where you have visual contact before you strike up conversation. We our online,so a picture with a profile helps. I think most online dating sites measure 10 to 20 times more replies with profiles that have pictures, so if it increases my odds of meeting someone, I'm all for it. To picture or not to picture is your choice, I was just putting my two cents in, that I think adding a picture to a profile will get more attention.

DBMan's photo
Fri 12/28/07 01:54 AM
Edited by DBMan on Fri 12/28/07 01:55 AM
Ladies! Please put photos with your profiles! You have no chance of getting noticed without one. Attraction, like it or not, is the first thing that get's a person's attention. I was disappointed when searching for women in my area, that half of the profiles do not have a picture(s).