Community > Posts By > Qasim

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:13 PM
Thank you, and you'd be surprised how uniquely I do a lot of things...

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:00 PM
Well, I just decided to start using the forums, and yeah, MI does seem a bit dead.

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 05:57 PM
I'm not too big on movies for the first date unless you're having dinner as well, not enough of a chance to communicate.

And on the shallowness factor, I only choose to date women who are more slim because I'm a smaller guy. I've been told that its a cop-out, but I don't think so.

A gathering could be fun, but where would it be?

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:16 PM
I dunno, you know what this forum for. I'd appreciate the feedback.

no photo
Fri 04/04/08 09:14 PM
Welcome, I'm a nub as well, but also bored!

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 04:00 PM
Haha, I'm way too much of a sissy when it comes to cold weather for that, but I do love animals. Maybe the Polar bears will be comfortable for once.

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:53 PM
Back like 3 years ago Farmington Hills had the Grand Cafe, where I ended-up working. Gosh, I had more fun working on the weekends than I have lately. Totally need to find a casual hang-out spot again. I think that is more of what I'm looking for.

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:50 PM
Yeah, lately Livonia has been lame, and all I have done is drink every weekend, so I feel you. Any idea as to where I could locate some info on cheap concerts, or anything out of the ordinary.

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:43 PM
Guess that makes some sense. Farmington/Livonia area mostly, but really anything around the Detroit area.

no photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:34 PM
Is there anything interesting going on in Michigan this weekend? It's been pretty boring lately.