Community > Posts By > dajuggernaut

dajuggernaut's photo
Sat 03/02/13 04:05 AM
Some Otis Redding, Sam Cooke, Marvin Gaye this morning.

http://youtu.be/C9PCHWyf0Ac

dajuggernaut's photo
Sat 03/02/13 01:11 AM
Hey Athena! How do you make the link active for people to click on it?

dajuggernaut's photo
Sat 03/02/13 12:29 AM
Edited by dajuggernaut on Sat 03/02/13 01:16 AM
Was thinking that I would share some the music I listen to from time to time. Starting with some very very soulful singers. Please feel free to share yours as well no matter the genre.

I will start with Anthony Hamilton (Please)
If I can just post the doggone link.

dajuggernaut's photo
Fri 03/23/12 07:28 PM
LOL! LOL! LOL! You guys are so freakin' wrong!!! HIL- AR-IOUS!!!

dajuggernaut's photo
Thu 03/22/12 10:04 PM
My friend thank you for the kind words as well as the words of wisdom. I will most definitely take you up on it all especially cropping my profile pic(*wink*). Your'e a sweetheart! I was proud of my service as I am thankful to you for being the mother of my fellow service members.

dajuggernaut's photo
Thu 03/22/12 09:59 PM
This is a hilarious post!! Well not so much the post but, the responses.

dajuggernaut's photo
Thu 03/22/12 11:43 AM
Ladies thank you so very much for the wonderful comments! They are greatly appreciated!:smile:

dajuggernaut's photo
Thu 03/22/12 10:00 AM
I took the time to update my profile and add new pictures. I figured if I am new to an area, even virtually, I need to show myself as friendly in order to attract new friends. The proilfe is a living profile I can add and delete pictures as well as hobbies and other info. Hope you like! :smile:

dajuggernaut's photo
Thu 03/22/12 09:41 AM
A profile is an online introduction. Your picture and something truthful that catches someone's eye is best. Hopefully, you author something that gets you what you want.

dajuggernaut's photo
Thu 03/22/12 09:05 AM
Not an attempt at trumping up racism my friend. I'm not like that at all however,honestly just thought it was funny. No need to be so sensitive about something that I stated was funny. Geesh!

dajuggernaut's photo
Wed 03/21/12 11:20 PM
Sadly this is not a man or woman thing it is a people thing. Men get hurt as well my friend and I know that feeling oh to well of pain and no rest however, the heart does heal,it may be scarred but,it will heal. Time is the teller of all things. If you love yourself enough you will take more time to be alone. When you are happy being alone then take the time to not only get to know someone but to also make him "invest" his time in you. We are all human and have needs and desires but our emotions and desires are something that we control. Your heart has already begun the healing process. Time heals all wounds. It's up to you to move forward and take it as a lesson learned. Be happy it happened because, you learned,you lived through it, now keep it moving. And trust me I know it is easier said than done but... it can be done.

dajuggernaut's photo
Wed 03/21/12 11:07 PM
Anyone else find it ironic that an older white guy (Oldhippie1952) responds to bigotry post by saying "I just give everyone enough rope to hang themselves."? Probably no intention there just ironic and sort of funny.

dajuggernaut's photo
Wed 03/21/12 03:24 PM
@Down2earthdebbie,

I think a man being chivalrous is the a great foundation to treating a woman like gold. He must be respectful,thoughtful,and somewhat selfless for the one he holds dear. I only mentioned the Academy as a means to show that there were upcoming young Gentleman that will hopefully fit a woman ,such as yourself, idea of a good man. Of course every woman will have her individual expectations but being treated as "gold" will certainly not be a problem.

dajuggernaut's photo
Wed 03/21/12 02:49 PM
That is by choice my friend.

dajuggernaut's photo
Wed 03/21/12 12:48 AM
And for the record. I run a Gentleman's Academy for young men to teach them chilvary, manners and the responsibilties of treating people especially ladies with respect as though she were their mother. Open doors, pull out chairs, walk with her under the umbrella etc.

dajuggernaut's photo
Wed 03/21/12 12:46 AM
Not what my idea is. I mean whatever she thought was good. She left a guy she thought was a good guy but she went with the bad boy anyway.

dajuggernaut's photo
Tue 03/20/12 07:48 PM
I have often pondered the reason why a woman would leave a "good guy" for a bad boy. And come one ladies let's be honest some of you that will read this have also done it! But, I'm wondering why? Why do "some" women, let me be politically correct, wait until they are older and then they want to settle down with a good guy? Ladies?

dajuggernaut's photo
Mon 03/19/12 07:27 PM
Hello all,

I have been hearing so much about the Atlanta area. So I made a career move here. I'm new to the area and love chatting and meeting new people. Let's chop it up!