Community > Posts By > smpdaddy

no photo
Thu 12/27/07 11:28 AM
Was nice to see a psot like this.I for one am having major issues with the mother of my 2 children.I was a stay at home father for 5 years and raised her son from another father and my 2 kids since they where in diapers.I was working at the time my daughter was born but after 4 weeks she stated that she didnt want to remain home with the kids and that she wanted to go back to work and stick my 4 week old daughter into day care.which in my eyes was just wrong...4 weeks old?So i made the dumb mistake of quiting my job and becoming a stay at home father.As soon as my daughter turned 2 i told her i was wanting to get back into the work force to support my family....low and behold a month later she was pregant again with my son.which seemed funny since she was on the patch and i was using condoms.Well needless to say i stayed home again.3 years go by again i tell her that i need to work..so i start loking for a job.Out of now where i got a cop at the door arresting her for theft from her employer over the last 2 1/2 years in the sum of 30-40 grand.which was a shock to me since we had always been living hand to mouth so to speak.I split up with her 2 weeks later and took my 2 kids to my mothers home to start over.Then i find out that because we where never married that she gets primary placement of my kids without even going to court.She controled all the money,the car,and what i could or could not do.Yes i was stupid for allowing her to do so.But my kids mean more than anything to me and have been with me full time for 5 years.Shes up on charges for grand theft..will be getting nailed for welfare fraud since she never reported the extra income to the state for food stamps and is going to be under investigation by the irs and no one from the child support agency is doing anything about anything.She is also trying to get support from me,which i dont have a problem paying but since we split the kids have been in my care 75% more of the time than in hers.The fact of the matter is is because im a guy everything gets looked over or past over and given to the woman regaurdless if she is a unfit mother and a soon the be fellon.