Community > Posts By > hillbillysurfer

hillbillysurfer's photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:34 PM
I have reactivated my account after a year gone. I am in dayton Ohio at the moment buy am stationed in florida mostly.

So.......What do you think?

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:48 AM
Thats how we played it. usually late afternoon, sun is almost down and a storm off in the distance

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:40 AM
Generaly it wont bother the boats because they are not grounded. they would become the same potential as the charged water around them. Just like those guys who get droped on high tension wires to repair them by helicopter. they simply become part of the circuit. Or a better example would be a bird landing on power lines.

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:35 AM
S P U D

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:33 AM
red light green light

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:23 AM
im sayin he wants the nasty!

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:16 AM
There are alot of myths about lightning. the plumbing myth is true! Especially in older homes with steel or brass pipes. its harder to do with PVC pipe but the minerals from long standing water soak the pvc and eventually make it conductive. So if you have a well you stand a better chance of this happening because the distance and amount of pipe is alot shorter than on a city system. Althouh the well is grounded stray voltage can make it to the sink or bath tub. Anyone who has a well and had to replace a hot water heater after a storm was probably a victim of this.

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:08 AM
haha the word bro does get used alot here!! haha

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:55 AM
I like women who enjoy making love, but to do that you have to know em, not just a one nighter!

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 03:16 AM
:wink:

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 03:09 AM
You mean cousin its not sexy??????? Thanks for the site!

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 02:44 AM
Sometimes Im insecure about taking my shirt off in public because of it. It stems from being a fat kid and having confidence issues!blushing

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:56 AM

awh wax it your a big bloke whats a little pain:tongue: laugh

The pain isnt the problem, The problem is it doesnt last long at all!!

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:55 AM
Ive used nair before but it only lasts like 4 days and then it looks like I just trimmed it. Is NADS like nair???

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:19 AM

hahaha you ladys are great! I wish yall lived nearer to me. then it wouldnt be an issue! thank you for you honest imput. have any of you ever done laser hair removal?

my brother did his eyebrows a few years ago doing laser. He has really thick eyebrows and he had to have 2 treatments, it was totally painless.

Maybe I need to look into it, Is it very expensive?

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:19 AM
haha Yeah I stay warm!! Maybe thats how Im able to surf in MD in the middle of January. haha The reason you dont see the hair is because I use trimmers to keep it under control. No shaving for me, it hurts too much when it starts to grow back!!

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 01:00 AM
hahaha you ladys are great! I wish yall lived nearer to me. then it wouldnt be an issue! thank you for you honest imput. have any of you ever done laser hair removal?

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 06/25/08 12:46 AM
Hello, I have a question particularly for the ladies. I work out alot and am in pretty good shape, But I am hairy. I have a hairy chest but worst off my back is hairy too. Im looking into waxing or even laser removal but dont know how well they work. right now I just keep it trimmed. Is hair a big issue for women????

hillbillysurfer's photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:54 AM
likes it rough with whips

hillbillysurfer's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:21 AM
it was

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25