Community > Posts By > rickjp

rickjp's photo
Wed 12/26/07 07:10 PM
Although I am serious about my topic I love good humor. We all sometimes need to get a life.laugh

rickjp's photo
Wed 12/26/07 06:35 PM
Never realized I look like him. HAHAHA. laugh Yeah the ex is gone for good. I am used to the cold weather since I was raised in Indiana. I also lived in northern Japan which has weather like Maine.

rickjp's photo
Wed 12/26/07 06:13 PM
Edited by rickjp on Wed 12/26/07 06:14 PM
Hi Everyone,
I returned a year ago to the states after living abroad for 13 years. I brought my Japanese wife of ten years with me but she couldn't adjust to the life here in Indiana. She returned to Japan and now I'm single again. I miss having someone to talk with and share the wonders of everyday life. I don't know how to date or where to date now. How do I get my life started again? How do I find new friends and a good companion here in the Indianapolis or southern Indiana area.
HELP

rickjp's photo
Wed 12/26/07 05:56 PM
Edited by rickjp on Wed 12/26/07 05:58 PM
I love photography. I started as a video photographer and wedding photographer but time passed and things changed. I just returned to the states from living in Japan for 13 years. While in Japan I got into digital photography. I love taking pictures of kids and nature. I love to look at and photograph the shapes of nature.