^is so rite!
<bored out of my mind
-super sweet girl

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:12 AM
alrite, thats kinda what i was thinking, rebound status, thanx guys

no photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:01 AM
Ok, there is this girl I have kinda liked but she has had a boyfriend. So, I was respectful, and kept my distance. Then I had a party last Friday, and she tells me she has broken up with her boyfriend. So I'm like "sweet! time to make a movie" and it is all good, she is holding my hand sitting on my lap. Then she tells me she wants to spend the night, and I am all for it. Granted we are both pretty drunk. But, her sister wouldnt let her spend the night.so the next day we are texting, and she calls me a couple times. We set it up to go out next Friday. Then I tried to slip in a comment about her being cute, and then she puts me on blast and says "I'm really sorry if i gave out the wrong signals lat night but I'm a very affectionate drunk, you are like a brother to me"... So, basically I'm confused, she totally seemed into me, she was all over me one night, she wanted to spend the night, she text me the next day and even called me, we set up another time to go out... and now it seems like i have no hope. Advice?