Community > Posts By > junder

junder's photo
Thu 04/12/12 02:23 AM
probly do, we both do.

junder's photo
Thu 04/12/12 01:33 AM
I joined last month and have messaged about 14 women with only a couple of responses...I need to know if I'm throwing off a negative vibe, or have my preferences to narrow, something like that. Thanks

junder's photo
Wed 04/11/12 07:35 PM
Comments were pretty much all cool, thanks. I'm the originator of this topic and I worded it badly. If I ask, of course I pay. I was really asking "if a female contacts me is it always assumed the guy still picks up the tab". There are some "haters" out there, some great people out there and smartasses out there. I hope I have success on my little trip. Peace.

junder's photo
Tue 04/10/12 11:57 PM
thanks for the friendly welcome to the site

junder's photo
Tue 04/10/12 11:06 PM
I'm new to the site but I've also had this question, in general, for years. I've also been out of the loop since a lot of my adulthood was spent in a relationship. Now I've been divorced for 3 years and I'm stepping out there again. The question: is it assumed the man pays for everything...as in, I contact someone, or they contact me for a coffee-shop visit. Should each person pay for their own coffee, or is it assumed the man simply allways pays for everything. I'm a male, but I don't pay my male friends bill when we get together as friends...but what are the rules for female friends? I'm on this site looking for a female friend with the "possibly" of a LTR. This may be a dumb question, I know, but I don't have any casual female friends to get input from. What do people think?