Community > Posts By > Duffy

Duffy's photo
Thu 08/12/10 04:06 PM
hey....B of Insane....good place.
Say I like your pixes R....they are very candid shots of an expressive face. Um but why feet with the face?pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Thu 08/12/10 03:35 PM
brink of insanity....ah well i know the place well..:}

Duffy's photo
Sun 08/08/10 04:34 PM
closet? um well i do my best work in the closet, upside down and backwards....hahahapitchfork

Duffy's photo
Sun 08/08/10 04:33 PM
so the guy nudged u. what r u worried about?
didja get flowers BTW? then i would worry.....pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Sun 08/08/10 04:30 PM
good luck mikey with u, christine, and the doll.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Duffy's photo
Sun 08/08/10 04:28 PM
no sending flowers, and no card, and a teddy bear is not stalking...it is cat and mouse game.....
as old as the hills...pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Sun 08/08/10 04:27 PM
come into your house and steal your checks.pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Sun 08/08/10 03:51 PM
um well i did a naughty naughty. so i said dont' fick with the air space. ya know or ya get the shoe horn....that is all i can say.pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork
krupa what r u doing sitting in the dark?

Duffy's photo
Fri 08/06/10 01:21 PM
well at the wrong house ha. what does that tell ya.pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Fri 08/06/10 01:01 PM
what a beautiful pix...where did u get that.?then, i really like ur profile. it is very upfront.
yes i am serious about those 3 little girls that thought they would scare this old lady.
walking around this universe nets you trouble for those of u out there, that like ur exercise.

last night i was walking home pulling same old ladies cart mentioned in last post, and ha. a nice black shiny car pulled up and the occupant said "would you like a ride"? i said NO in a loud voice BECAUSE I AM TOO FAT. UC he had been picking on me the day before for wearing shorts, and i will admit that the beef does moo and wobble. but get this, i got a eye full of his junk, and he has bird legs....now howz that for a hoot?pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Fri 08/06/10 12:53 PM
go fik urself, and peace? well bend over on that one baby.pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Thu 08/05/10 07:26 PM
a virin when it comes 2 internet dating? um well, i heard your body is a temple, and keep it thata way, but a virgin when it comes to bein on mingle2.com? oh boy.
now i ask u....how can u be a typing virgin? unless u type with ura.....:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Duffy's photo
Thu 08/05/10 07:23 PM
pitchfork pitchfork :banana: :banana: ive had some stalkers, who have gotten into my email...they say hi, duffy, didn't i c u by the bar this weekend, or mcd's, or walking?
and i freeked.
then, 2 days ago, some chicks stopped by in a car as i was walking, and said hi, duffy....haven't seen u 4 a while...

so i got their LP, and will post it tomorrow...hahahahahahaah.....
a white chick, and 2 of color...now what could this b about ya suppose...they r after my booty? well they might wanna steal my old ladies cart? ???????????pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Sat 07/31/10 02:46 PM
well*****delete delete delete.....
don't shick with the air space then or u get the horn. howz that?pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Sat 07/31/10 02:45 PM
i don't read anymore ya know ...the eyes have gone bad. what is he looking for ????flowerforyou

Duffy's photo
Sat 07/31/10 02:44 PM
ima old naughty girl. now don't *** with the air space or u get the horn.pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:04 PM
that's where i am in the naughty naughty corner, hahahahahahapitchfork

Duffy's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:03 PM
where in the help is cranbrook? i could volunteer if i knew what i was doing?bigsmile

Duffy's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:02 PM
and donchu mention any body parts krupe.pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Wed 07/28/10 02:00 PM
hahaha so if i get this right your skirt hides krupa's man piece? hahaha well paste it on the frog's head i say better that than my face.:)pitchfork

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25