Community > Posts By > Duffy

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 06:46 PM
well a bottle after u finish with it is about the same as a frontal lobotomy FYIbigsmile

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 06:44 PM
well interesting, but there is one there where we c ur tummy. u fishing or what?love

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 06:42 PM
and so who wrote these award winning songs?noway

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 06:40 PM
well the ficker said he thought we should be together because we still had the same last name, "duffy", and so i waited. and waited and waited until i saw his name in the paper getting hitched to some woman....tis the truth...
seems 2 me,,,ur luck is about the same.

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 06:39 PM
what exactly is a lesbian. i am confused now.laugh

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 06:31 PM
their other striking traits r they can yell like the best of um, and scream louder. that's what red hair will do fur ya.smokin

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 06:31 PM
when he is in love with me, he will turn around and marry his 6th wife. cause that is exactly what the SOB did...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile pitchfork drool flowers

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 06:30 PM
dancere
what exact model of shotgun should i use and why? now on to the original post....flowerforyou
thank u for your information on disability.

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 06:27 PM
this thread has gone 2 humping allright. u all r disgusting, but pretty funny. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: pitchfork
didja know camels can do it sitting down?noway

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:37 PM
well i can't answer who god is, but i will tell you that you can make your hell right here on earth or your heaven. it is your choice.flowerforyou

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:36 PM
details....he had flu like symptoms, and later was found dead. now what kind of details r those?
maybe his mother's cooking killed him. but no, drugs. they leave that part out.pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:34 PM
oh MG. it blinked. mr. blinky. with mr. winky.noway

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:33 PM
r u rolling ur eyes, and sticking ur tongue out? what r u trying 2 tell us? inquiring happy hump day minglers would like 2 know.laugh

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:31 PM
fine line between love and hate, living and dying.flowerforyou

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:26 PM
hahaha cypoet. u have a lovely banana.....
now all u minglers get out there and hump it good.pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:25 PM
and just what can i rupture waiting for this no show/
if i remember correctly, i was talking to this pale dude a while back, when he suddenly disappeared. looking for other meat i guess.laugh
luv u2 dancer. now the rest of u make something of that....site m and m's unplug me.pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 01:09 PM
what kind of long island iced tea would u suggest, and what kind of pill? sleeping?
and hey i like that flaming red hair of your youth....pitchfork

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 12:32 PM
so u hump on this day or what?

Duffy's photo
Wed 03/10/10 12:31 PM
casitas springs is a little drive through blink ur eye on the way to ojai. there are no women there either.
flowerforyou
u have to go to ventura, oxnard, thousand oaks, santa barbara, lompoc, or farther up to find good women.

Duffy's photo
Tue 03/09/10 06:32 PM
Oxnard, CA is not a bedroom community offshoot of Carpenteria BTW.
It has it's own unique style. I can't remember how many people live there now, but it is home to lots of farming people, and more like a neighboring town to LA.