Community > Posts By > emmykudos

emmykudos's photo
Fri 03/30/12 02:16 AM
Why is a lady like stressing a guy before accepting him for a relationship?

emmykudos's photo
Sat 03/24/12 03:55 PM
Yes true love does exist but it is not easy to find because the person who can give u true love will be that person who will not put any other things into consideration but just love u for whom u are. But is just that at time, we don't always recongnise the one who loves us for real but get carried away by other things.

emmykudos's photo
Sun 03/18/12 02:50 AM
Do u believe in love at first sight? Does it really work? Some sample opinion says it work and some says it does not. What is your view everybody.

emmykudos's photo
Sat 03/17/12 01:15 AM
Do what?@down2earthdebbie

emmykudos's photo
Sat 03/17/12 01:08 AM
Hi, what do u have for black men? Any supprise for us? We are waiting to see it.

emmykudos's photo
Fri 03/16/12 01:51 PM
Well, am just trying to be fair to them.

emmykudos's photo
Fri 03/16/12 12:22 PM
What i came to talk on is base on my personal observations. Ladies, please don't be offended. An observation i carried out recently shows that women are more desperate and anscious for marriage. The fact about this is base on the internet, i notice that every social site that i log into, the people that always makes up the populations up to 80% are women and this made me to be wondering of what is going on. Out of this 80%, 75% are are talking of getting a better man.

emmykudos's photo
Fri 03/16/12 11:53 AM
Yea u r right, u have said it all. Thanks man.

emmykudos's photo
Thu 03/15/12 11:11 AM
Teadipper, it just a pity. Hope u have found love again cos i felt for u.

emmykudos's photo
Thu 03/15/12 05:43 AM
To sexyfish. U may not understand because u r not a man, also we guy in naija also work hand for our money. The truth is that, don't compare those in canada to those at home because if they happen to be in naija, they would have done the same thing. Naija is bless with resources but corruption has taken over that is why want to travel by all means.

emmykudos's photo
Thu 03/15/12 04:00 AM
Edited by emmykudos on Thu 03/15/12 04:11 AM
It pains me to write this about nigerian girls but it the truth. I have been observing our girls and i discover that when they are on a social site like this, they tend to turn any attempt from nigerian guys down instead, runing after white guys on this site and other social site. How could you be runing after what you have within you in abroad when you really know that it is not sure for you, it a time wasting that would have been use to build up a better relationship here at home? As a result of this habit, i am always turn off in sending a request to them because it is not all of them that know what they want, they want to be rich without a sacrifice. It is not possible. Nothing good comes easy in this life, a sacrifice is associated with success in life.