Community > Posts By > Freakman

Freakman's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:08 PM

my 2 cents whether you want it or not

any one who thinks online dating is for losers have already told you where the mind set is a closed mind is a dead head

open your mind look at the possibilities
due to my online dating and the friends i have made when i do get to go on a vacation i wont have to spend it alone i have met wonderful people from all over the world and if i ever do visit i will have a local friend that can show me how great life is in their part of the world. and not just the tourist crap. I will benefit from and insiders view. and since this is getting long i'll just leave it with that one example of the benefits of online dating.

peace and love
ace
hands soap box to the next person

Very well stated opinion. Reminds me of your editorial. Which i need from you by the way.

Freakman's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:59 PM
Nice write Ace. I have not seen this one. Good to see that you are writing again. Now quit self publishing your poems.

Freakman's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:32 PM

<------ your first drawback.

azrae

In what way are you a draw back? I would figure a young musician on a dating site would be a benefit.

Freakman's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:22 PM

Welcome, and enjoy your study.....you will no doubt find some interesting people on here..........Hope you are not a "mystery shopper'!!!!!!lol Have fun!!!!!flowerforyou Welcome to JSH!!!!!!!!:smile:

I hope to meet some interesting people.

Freakman's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:21 PM

what is your study ?

The benefits and draw backs of online dating.

Freakman's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:14 PM
I guess my friend has deactivated his account. I will found out why but till then my study shall continue.

Freakman's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:09 PM
I was doing a study of online dating when a writer of mine who is a member here told me of this site. My writer's screen name is Covington. He writes editorials for me. So I am interested in the forums of this site and here to make some new friends. Ace has told me so much about this site I just had to check it out. I am hoping to get to know some of you here and have a good time while also doing my study.

My name is Wes and I live in Tulsa Oklahoma.