ultimatecountrygirl's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:02 PM
thanks madam maybe it will maybe it wont

Sun 01/27/08 04:59 PM
If you are friends with your best friend's girlfriend and she tells you while makin you promise to tell anyone that she cheated on your best friend (her boyfriend) would you tell him?? Cause i did and i feel i did the right thing, but now they both have stopped talkin to you and i was called every name in the book but the girlfriend. then come to fing out now they are both engaged and gettin married next year. what do you think?? did i dont the right thing?? would you have told him??ohwell huh

Sat 01/19/08 06:56 AM
i love dogs. i have 2 huskies. my mom use to breed white german sheperds. we have had cockers, dobs, rotts, shelties, shepherds and mutt.

Thu 01/17/08 05:22 PM
i think youre cute

Thu 01/17/08 05:11 PM
Im still kinda new at this and i still aint even sure what im really lookin for, but if you think im what youre lookin for drop a line. give me a reason to stay here and keep lookin. brokenheart happy

Sun 01/13/08 06:51 PM
youre cute

Mon 01/07/08 07:18 AM

Your eyes tell me your smiling your heart does not show.
But I can see the sorrow that has been bestowed.
I would climb to the highest mountain with you at my side.

Just to see what it really inside.

Sun 01/06/08 06:08 PM
dallas is goin all the way!!bigsmile bigsmile

Sun 01/06/08 06:05 PM

Your eyes tell me your smiling your heart does not show.

But I can see the sorrow that has been bestowed.

Sun 01/06/08 11:27 AM
Dakota my 3 year old Husky because my mom pick the name

Sarge my 5 year old husky because he loves cookies and everyone calls him Sargent Cookie Sarge for short

Wed 01/02/08 10:15 AM
it will all take time. its gonna hurt for awhile, but with time it will heal. you can stay busy, but its just gonna put it all in the back of your head until you have time to chill out. if you deal with it up front it might not take as long to heal.

Wed 01/02/08 09:50 AM
Greenfield Center, NY

AIM--->
Sexyevilchick383

Wed 01/02/08 09:46 AM
Edited by ultimatecountrygirl on Wed 01/02/08 09:46 AM
to tell the truth to all i dont really need a boyfriend. i have gotten along just fine for the last 2 years. ive gotten the things i want in life for the most part. 2 huskys that are excited every time i come home and i still have fun. but if mr. right happens to come along in the meantime so be it...love is there but if you have to look hard for it it might not be worth it in the end. if love finds you and you aint lookin hard for it take it and run with it.

Wed 01/02/08 09:38 AM
im single because i was cheated on while i was in the hospital after a serious car accident. go figure. i still believe in that one man that is gonna take my breath away and i still believe that im gonna find mr. right.

Tue 01/01/08 05:07 PM
my dad use to have a 69 maro and a 41 willys

i want a 69 dodge charger and the new challenger that dodge is bringin back out!!

Mon 12/31/07 01:29 PM
Im from NY...dunno if you would say hot and it all depends on what you call normal

Sun 12/30/07 05:56 PM
Hi my name is Krystina and im new to JSH...anythin you wanna know ask and read my profile. Im an open person so ask and ill answer. Chat soonglasses bigsmile

Krystina

1 2 4 Next