Community > Posts By > ericboa

ericboa's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:14 AM
Hi Conard What compassion r u talking about and what has religion got to do with it

ericboa's photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:00 AM

President Yoweri Museveni is a puppet , a beggar.

Does it mean in all his education he dont know the meaning of homosexuality and how people get into it? he simply don’t want to lose financial aids from the US and the West. What a poor puppet!!!

He want the aids to keep on flowing so he can keep fuelling wars as he has been doing what a man with ugly face and heart.

He is systematically softening his stance on homosexuality which he stands against, shame on him and all the African leaders who out of fear of losing financial aids, refuse to stand up against what is evil.rant

ericboa's photo
Fri 02/21/14 02:21 AM
too bad

ericboa's photo
Mon 06/18/12 08:35 PM
lol

ericboa's photo
Mon 06/18/12 08:31 PM
Self-confidence is the only thing that attracts me to partner, appearance matters less cos i newly discovered that ugly woman are more preserved Lol.though its not funny

ericboa's photo
Fri 06/08/12 08:27 PM
well thanks for the heart, myself i have 3yr old man and i must tell u it is not really a big deal. it is diffcult and hard if the single parent is as a result of death but if it by choice or legal i dnt see it as much problem.babies are gift from God and we must do all it take to give them all the supprt they need. i ve lots of respect for single moms and i always pray for God support for them.