Community > Posts By > Ticker

Ticker's photo
Fri 07/13/12 07:59 AM

What wonderful choices we are "allowed" in our illusion of a vote.

A fascist dictator without a verifiable past or a wall street crook who lies about his.

Our only choices are welfare and control or warfare and control...

Gee Bob....I think I'll take none of the above for $500!

Did Mitt Romney Commit A Felony By Failing To Correctly Report His Status At Bain Capital?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK9dSwcEjao&feature=player_embedded

The Benefit of the doubt always goes to the (Politicians) Devil. Politicians have the safety net and we get to pay for the installation of said net.

I cannot afford the 500.00 ,so it's warfare for me...."HA"

PS: Satan always forgets to correctly report his status.

Ticker's photo
Thu 07/12/12 04:20 PM

Why do we need pro pedifile laws when we've got the Catholic church and Penn State.

Penn State just went bye bye.....

Ticker's photo
Thu 07/12/12 02:29 PM
A child 9 yrs old or 10 yrs old being forced to marry is barbaric as hell. Those people have a special place in hell. No excuse for such behavior!

Ticker's photo
Fri 03/09/12 01:29 PM
What will happen in 2014, a lot of families will pay the fine which is cheaper then should they need healthcare suddenly they will buy it because no one can be turned down.

Ticker's photo
Wed 03/07/12 12:20 PM
2012 should be the trophy winning year for voter turnout....Hate is the operative attribute in America.

Ticker's photo
Wed 03/07/12 11:47 AM
Differing opinions are why we have split decisions...Perfect people have flaws to the eye of imperfect people, or should that be; to the eye of the perfect people the imperfect people have flaws? Any way you see it imperfection has it's say.

Just saying!

God Bless You All!

Ticker's photo
Wed 03/07/12 11:07 AM
I do not agree that it's over exaggeration all you need is to look around you'll see the disrespect created from the removal of couresty. Adults are the example to the kids,good or bad...Removing couresty breeds disrespect...Differing opinions are the breeding grounds for split decisions.....

Ticker's photo
Wed 03/07/12 10:56 AM
It's obvious most companies/people have no idea what courtesy is or how to show courtesy. Remove courtesy, you remove respect,remove respect we create a society of disobedient individuals.

Ticker's photo
Wed 03/07/12 10:41 AM
Giving two week notice used to be a matter of courtesy. Today the word courtesy hardly matters to employees or to the employer...

Ticker's photo
Wed 03/07/12 10:10 AM
Edited by Ticker on Wed 03/07/12 10:11 AM
Today's workplace is far different than the days that mutual respect was in demand. You did the right thing they didn't but remember companies that are unappreciative always cultivate bad names for themselves. You will be rewarded for your respect to them.