Community > Posts By > RelaxedGuy30

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:46 AM
Hello all. Now I am an avid fishkeeper and I have been for years...but this guy is DEDICATED: a 50,000 gallon fish tank!! All I could say was, "Sweet Jesus!"

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8952

noway

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:43 AM

wish i knew then what i know now...

30 has its good things...
im trying to think here....laugh laugh

pssst, experience and wisdom......

30 = DooMed

sad

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:40 AM

you hit thirty and the hair on top of your head starts thinning, and the hair in your ears and nose grows at warp speed. I swear it is like pulling seaweed out of the side of your head grumble grumble grumble

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooo............

sad

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:38 AM
No longer than 30 minutes. Thank God I only live 15 minutes from my job.

bigsmile

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRDBVByybDc

Has anyone heard of a release date for this thing yet? Mitsubishi has been releasing it for the last few years and I wish they would release the tv to market soon!!

explode

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:30 AM
As long as it isn't nuclear...then I'm good.

happy

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:28 AM
Thank you for the words of wisdom...just what I needed to read.

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:24 AM

Im in Iowa and its in louisiana plus she has my two kids

Get a lawyer and get custody...then cut off the cashflow.

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:23 AM
Well it's overtly obviously that she doesn't respect you at all, dude. Cut off the cashflow...there's no point anymore.

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:20 AM
I agree. Plus bad news always travels faster than good news anyway....

grumble

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:56 AM

the thing is thati 'm on a tight rope as of now. i really can't afford to make any changes. i'm pushing my budget already. has anyone done anything stupid in front of a cop just for fun to see if they'll chase. like today i blew past a cop(that i saw from a mile away) just to see if he'll but a u turn. too bad the eclipse is piece of crap lol

There are always options...and sometimes, especially if you are redlining your finances, it maybe time to either cut back on something. For example...when I was younger and making tons of cash, I was wreckless with my spending (as with most people), but after taking a HUGE fall, I became very humbled. It took me a while to regroup, but I did. Now I've gotten my expenses down so much that I live off of a less than $1600 budget every month which includes, rent, utilities, and living expenses. That was one of my goals that I set for myself a few years back and I acheived it...and I'm still living way under my means. That's just me...

As far as outrunning the police, I used to live in Chicago. You don't try to outrun the police there. If you do run...you'd BETTER not get caught. I used to street race when I had my '99 SS Camaro that I dropped a blown 454 in. It was fun...until on an unrelated event occurred when a friend of mine with the Chi-Town Redliners got put in the hospital when the law caught up with him. A fractured jaw, three cracked ribs, and a broken nose...CPD stated that he just "fell out of the car."

...right.

noway

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:45 AM

1.t's been this way for a few years.
2. i'm content
3. no reason. they just don't think before they talk
4.looking for a reason i guess

My humble suggestions to start: Define some goals for yourself and lay down a game plan for one (i.e. new car). Go out and meet some new people and get into some new activities. Redecorate your place. TO quote my great-grandmother: "If you don't like the results you are getting in your life now, do something radically different."

Your great grandmother said some very wise words. We should all listen to her.

drinker Here, Here.
The definition of insanity: repeating the same behaviours expecting a different result.

Yes I agree with you, sir! I've had good friends finding themselves in the same types of abusive relationships since they were in high school over, and over...and over again. When they meet someone nice, they are just too afraid of stepping into "uncharted territory." They would rather deal with what they can expect then trying something different. It's a vicious cycle...

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:40 AM

2. i'm content

My humble suggestions to start: Define some goals for yourself and lay down a game plan for one (i.e. new car). Go out and meet some new people and get into some new activities. Redecorate your place. TO quote my great-grandmother: "If you don't like the results you are getting in your life now, do something radically different."

Your great grandmother said some very wise words. We should all listen to her.

Thank you. I really appreciate that. It seems when you're very young, you take that wisdom for granted. But when your loved one has made their transition, you find those words forevery imprinted into your heart and soul.

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:37 AM

it just seems like i can't ever get a break in life. like i have a pretty decent job but everything goes towards something, ya know what i mean

I agree with you there. I'm an Network Administrator and I have a good job as well. But it's life...and life will throw you a few curve balls. Sometimes you just have to down-shift and drift around a corner you've never taken before. I myself have laid a plan down, and I've had to re-evaluate and re-think my plan many times because of life's little (and big) "set-backs."

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:34 AM

2. i'm content

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:30 AM

Great first post, RelaxedGuy30. Welcome to JSH flowerforyou

Thank you.

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:29 AM

It's Monday and yes, I am going to vent.

With the never ending posts, why cant I find love? why this? why that? what the hell is wrong with being single? why are so many people so unable to rely on themselves for fulfillment or happiness? being single is not a detriment, what is a detriment is what you do with your time while you're single?

Has anyone been in a crowded room, surrounded by people, friends, family, loved ones etc and still felt alone??? People often confuse being/feeling alone with being lonely. People this happens, suck it up and move forward. I love me, I love life, I would love to share it, but that will not define me, for I will always be me :heart: and it will come when it comes, for I am not searching for a thing :wink:

Good luck to those that find love, companionship, but for the rest of us, if you cant make yourself feel good, why would someone else want to share your life?

AMEN!!! I AGREE WITH YOU 1000%!!!!

You have to love yourself before others can love you!!!

drinker

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:26 AM
What are you looking for from "online dating?" Just friends? An Activity partner? Or a long-term relationship?

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:25 AM
In my humble opinion...stop looking and focus on yourself. It's usually when you seek someone out, or even something out within someone, it will never come to you. It usually comes to you when you're not looking and when you least expect it. So don't worry yourself...take care of what you have to take care of. Get some goals and lay down a game plan to get yourself together. Your time will come.

RelaxedGuy30's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:17 AM
As with most people dealing with most things in life: "Once bitten...twice shy." Understanding what love and pain is, and in my humble opinion, sometimes being so cynical can actually push people away from you. Your roommate obviously cares and he/she hates to see you wallow in a pit of cynicism and self-pity. Ask yourself: Do you really want to push people away and be unapproachable? Are you that afraid of being hurt again that you don't want to let anyone close to you again?

It is easy for people to say, "Get over it" without understanding the reasons as to what happened to make you feel this way. The healing process sometimes can seem like a long journey, but it starts when you begin to realize that there is a problem. Take your time and go at your own pace.

Previous 1