Community > Posts By > oualiegyal

no photo
Thu 03/29/12 05:58 AM
different reasons.....
1. American women have freedom to initiate a divorce in comparison to some cultures in the other countries
2. American women might jump into marriage too soon and then find out that it is going no where and choose to get out of the marriage
3. Men cheat, women leave. Women cheat, men leave. When boredome sets in, he or she leaves.

Death to us part?......death of what?.......me personally feels that if death of the marriage is of no more, then move forward with the divorce. For example, if my husband cheats on me and gets a girl pregnant, then my marriage to him is dead and a divorce is in the works.

Pretty much a lot of women in other countries tend to stay married for reasons such as: they are homemakers and do not bring any income in, so they stay married for security (financial).
Some cultures, men have more than one wives and divorce is not an option for that woman.

no photo
Thu 03/29/12 05:51 AM
If he or she cheat on you once, then he or she has got to go. Don't open yourself for another chance for heart ache...this would work much better if you are not cheating as well.

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 10:07 PM
I agree with both men. 'kinky' gives the impression that your focus is just on sex. A true woman will want you to see them for more than that.