Community > Posts By > SML777

SML777's photo
Sun 02/26/12 04:09 PM
Edited by SML777 on Sun 02/26/12 04:09 PM
thanks all very much, and hahahaha not not my thing to do funuches lol

SML777's photo
Sun 02/26/12 12:27 AM
thanks all for the response, letting u all know he did email me this morning saying hi but thats all n asked how my day was n i asked back n ended there he never asked or responded back so im not going to look desperate when im not so if he respects me like u say he respect me thank u all very much!!!

SML777's photo
Sat 02/25/12 02:24 AM
Edited by SML777 on Sat 02/25/12 02:33 AM
i meet this guy online we been talking online for about 4 days now but i had to ask what would the sign be if the guy wants photos of me undressed, bcz he sends them to me out of no were he did n he keeps asking me to send him just one n hell be happy is this guy looking for anything serious or fun, or wat not sure he did tell me he was looking for someone outgoing and easy to talk to, and to see were it goes between us. I did ask him wat he thought of me so far since he asked for those pics and i keep telling him i think bout it to see how he react to wait or not, and he has but he did tell me he thought i was outgoing n sweet n funny n easy to talk to and like to know more better, and he looking for fun than serious. Ok for one he lives in Indiana and im in TX so i dont know if he wants just fun in bed, he did tell he thought i was beautiful and started to call me baby, and love when he talks to me, i just told him i was to shy to send a pic to him bare n he told me just one n than i told him i think in person u know be better, see his reaction to understand n he never emailed me back n i told him sorry hope he understood for letting him down no answer yet, will see tomorrow but is he taking me serious so far or not or cant tell yet???

sorry if its sloppy its super late but needed advice!!! thanks all :smile: