Community > Posts By > CEJ

CEJ's photo
Tue 01/19/10 09:46 AM
Learn to spell and use grammar please..

CEJ's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:48 PM
Yeah- i agree with you dude, clones are meant for one thing, and one thing only- and that reason,my freind, is to fight them to the death.

Welcome to Thunderdome,
Death is listening.

(insert tina turner picture)

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:23 PM
huh?

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:17 PM
Edited by CEJ on Mon 01/28/08 10:18 PM
i agree- and i think its about time that these sorts of "alternative" or "radical" viewpoints on our culture were viewed on a more mainstream level.

but of course, most people would just write it off as communist/terrorist propaganda.

But- if thats the case, why is it that after watching it, i felt robbed?

I'm probably the most stereotypical american military aged male i can think of, and i'm all for democracy- but...hate to break it to you guys, but this current life we have just isnt it.

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:13 PM
what i really want is to wake up tommorow afternoon before work and see some valid replies to this.

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:12 PM
just put some new pictures up, check em out.

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:04 PM
Well- i might actually not be voting at all, on account of the fact that i'm gonna be going to school in the UK next year, then moving to new zealand.

BUT- if i'm going to, it'll be obama i think

He's younger, has a different attitude, and went to an islamic school from what i understand (not sure if thats true- but..i think that having an islamic president would really help our image in the middle east as opposed to them seeing out leader as the oil monger son of some rich former politician)

but hey- thats just my take on it.

anyone else?

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/28/08 10:00 PM
anyone else seen them?

i dont care if you disagree, i'm just lookin for opinions

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/28/08 09:57 PM
Zeitgeist
and
War on democracy 2007

look them up on google videos, go into it with an open mind- and be prepared to have a new prespective on your life in america.
I'm a former marine, and i love this country as much as anyone, but i feel the basic principles that we were founded upon are being twisted beyond recognition, and i'm tired of having my freinds die because of their good intentions.

watch.

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:08 PM
cellmate

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:37 AM
i could repeat my previous rant, but i just dont think it matters anymore- if it ever actually did.

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:10 AM
i dont know if i'd want a gargoyle as a cellmate...or a soulmate..both sound painful. but....we'll say cell just to avoid any magical-animal cruelty fines i guess

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:27 AM
First of all-
Who cares? Fake pictures are pretty much a staple on the internet, it happens all the time- big deal. Yeah it's wrong, but I think you people are forgeting that this is an online dating site- and a free one at that, its gonna happen. Really I think that the only way this should have been such an issue is if someone decided to meet with someone from the site- and found an entirely different person there from whom they were remotely expecting.

Take a lesson from the "the angles" portion of Myspace the movie (youtube it, folks- its not like we have anything else to do)

Also- in her defense, maybe she just wanted some attention?
AND, if those are her real pictures now (not being rude- just my normally skeptical self), then shes smokin' anyways and its not like she really had much to hide to begin with.

Finally a quote for all of you who posted bickering insults (which you undoubtedly found to be hilarious)- you know who you are.

"Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics- even if you win you're still (you figure it out).

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:16 AM
figured as much.

so...theres apparently 3 people other than me on then? nice.

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:02 AM
haha, I didnt imply anything...I pretty much stated it.
It's a defense mechanism I guess.

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:59 AM
Thanks. And yeah- I'm still young, but I feel old- Damn Corps wrecked my back and my knees..thats why I can't sleep right now. Doesn't help that my facial hair (when i have it) is grey.

CEJ's photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:53 AM
I'm Bored. Tell me what you think of my profile.

Ugh, can't belive im doin that.