Community > Posts By > Hobgoblyn2021

Hobgoblyn2021's photo
Wed 02/29/12 02:17 PM

..i think alot of times we get caught up in our own morality,what may seem wrong to me doesn't dictate whats wrong for everyone,personally i've seen too many times where people allow

someone else into their home and it has turned out badly,all i can say is don't be so quick to view the pros without weighing in the

cons both short and long term ..i also think that sometimes we are too quick to replace desires for needs and confuse the two..

..a short otherwise gone bad scenario could be that let's say your husband starts "liking" on your lover more than you..and she turns out

to be one deceptive bytch who decides she likes what you have..and schemes with your husband behind your back,i mean everyone being caught up in their "desires" . now the love you and him once shared has now become "he's working late at the office and your so called lover doesn't seem to be around when he's not..ok perhaps a far fetched scenario brought on by too many watched episodes of jerry springer...spock :laughing:

the part I don't like is that he might be pressuring her into something she does not want to do

its not that i dont want to, im questioning the wisdom of said action.

Hobgoblyn2021's photo
Wed 02/29/12 02:16 PM

my question is one that has been concerning me for some time.... im a married women and active on this site because my hubby says that i can have a girlfriend. he says that he understands that i have needs he cant always fill so he wants me to get a gf..... is this wrong? and if not, who in there right mind is going to date a married women.... i know what some ppl must be thinking and hes not like that.... hes not into having multiple girls at once

Is it possible he already has someone on the side, and this is a way to keep you busy and ignorant of it?

Or could he possibly be thinking (covertly) that if you find a chick he will eventually be able to participate too?

Just playing the devil's advocate here, trying to help you cover all the possibilities.

If I were married, and my husband said I could find someone to fulfill my needs, I would be a bit suspicious. I've never had a relationship where he wanted to share me.

Just a few thoughts.

nope. i know this because of his habits. i also know him, and i know he would not do that to me.

Hobgoblyn2021's photo
Wed 02/29/12 02:14 PM

my question is one that has been concerning me for some time.... im a married women and active on this site because my hubby says that i can have a girlfriend. he says that he understands that i have needs he cant always fill so he wants me to get a gf..... is this wrong? and if not, who in there right mind is going to date a married women.... i know what some ppl must be thinking and hes not like that.... hes not into having multiple girls at once

I agree with the others. There is more to this story than you are telling. Do you believe yourself to be bi-sexual?

yes i am bi. have been for may many years now.

Hobgoblyn2021's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:24 PM

It's not wrong if y'all have an agreement and he is fine with it.. But you as a married woman will have to understand the women you might get involved with won't see you as their gf more as someone they can come to until they find what they're really lookin for.. I'm a lesbian so I know all about what could happen in this particular situation, make sure you are clear on what you want from that woman cause it could turn into a messed up situation.. Otherwise,have at it

i see yours and a lot of other ppls points too. i would of course lay out some boundaries to not just her but to him also. im not going into this blind. life has tought me that much.

Hobgoblyn2021's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:20 PM

I get the feeling there's a lot more to this story that you left out.

the parts i left out, i left out for a reason. there not for this thread and are a bit personal. i only asked what i felt could be answered and/or givin another angle to be looked at from

I'm not judging you flowerforyou

lol sorry, i didnt think you were. i just felt maybe i wasent clear and thought i would clarify.... no worries :)

Hobgoblyn2021's photo
Mon 02/27/12 09:07 PM

I get the feeling there's a lot more to this story that you left out.

the parts i left out, i left out for a reason. there not for this thread and are a bit personal. i only asked what i felt could be answered and/or givin another angle to be looked at from

Hobgoblyn2021's photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:55 PM
i dont think its wrong per say, but i do have my doubts.

Hobgoblyn2021's photo
Mon 02/27/12 07:48 PM
Edited by Hobgoblyn2021 on Mon 02/27/12 07:51 PM