Community > Posts By > froggygirl69

no photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:33 PM
ok hun, good night!!! Have to go collect some much deserved lovin!! (much owed as well) lol

no photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:31 PM
smooched yes, ill pick you up, ive got the van tomorow, yay!!!! happy my man said he will likely not have to work, and will just not answer his cell , so yah , we are good. Might be able to get my one friend to go , so you have a date, youll like her.

no photo
Sat 12/22/07 07:13 PM
ok, ive sat here and watched him be messed with enough. I know this man personally, as in he is my ex. He is one of the nicest and most sincere men i ever dated. and he treated me better than most of the men i dated did. I am a heavy set woman. This man changed my life radically. The most of you have him pegged wrong and really ought to re-evaluate yourselves. Coming from a fellow "fatty" i personally take no offense to his topic, and could not , unless i was insecure with myself, and even then i would just be uloading my hatred for every man or woman who laughed at my expense because of my size if i responded to him like you guys responde to him!!! you should all be ashamed of yourselves. (if the shoe fits wear it)