Community > Posts By > Traday22

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:20 PM
Wondering why she calls me every other day tellin me how she feels; at the same time I feel like she tellin me what she wants and I should be the one to make it happen.. I on the other hand feel I shouldn't have to do anything especially since I want a strong woman who can stand on her on feet without coming to me without really comin to me

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:14 PM
I'm always myself whether I'm in forums or around real people, whether people believe or not is up to them but I will always stay true to myself and let people see that.. If I play make believe I won't feel good about myself as a person

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:06 PM
It's not wrong if y'all have an agreement and he is fine with it.. But you as a married woman will have to understand the women you might get involved with won't see you as their gf more as someone they can come to until they find what they're really lookin for.. I'm a lesbian so I know all about what could happen in this particular situation, make sure you are clear on what you want from that woman cause it could turn into a messed up situation.. Otherwise,have at it

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 12:34 PM
People say never to alot of things but with time passed they end up doing the things they said they would never do.. Everyone is different and relationship is different; can you go without marriage yes but I would say it's going to be hard to find someone that shares your newfound value.. And there will be alot to come along and think they can change your mind

no photo
Mon 02/27/12 12:26 PM
Wassup and welcome.. I'm new here as well so you're not alone but I can say it's cool site and the people here are down to earth and ok with me

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 12:27 PM
Spoken like a true lesbian I love everything about a woman's body but it helps when they have a intelligence,goals,and a good heart to go with it

no photo
Sun 02/26/12 12:21 PM
It's weird but what made me smile today was being able to tell someone I've loved for a long time how they made me feel inside without sounding generic

no photo
Sat 02/25/12 06:56 PM

Ok, so i'm at work today and I'm emailing back and forth with one of my clients about their order. He asks me what my last name is (which is already in my signiture on every email I send) Next thing I know, i come home to find he added me as a friend on facebook. Is that weird? I'm not sure whether or not to accept it...

because he is your client an anything can happen profressionally; if you were to mix it up he can one day decide to use the personal thing against you, among other possibilities. So I don't think you should

no photo
Fri 02/24/12 12:51 PM
It's all about trust, communication, and commitment..everything else falls into place once you have those 3

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 11:37 PM
Love is any and everything you want it to be but it's never at your beck and call

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:34 PM
Yea I believe it even though sometimes people make me think otherwise grumble

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:32 PM
You're not hopeless :) you feel like everyone else feels.. You want that person that is right for you in every way possible.

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:22 PM
The ignorance of some who feel they shouldn't have to work like the rest of us to get something out of life.. It's sad

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 09:15 PM
Feeling socially deprived... Haven't really talk to anyone all day let alone a conversation..

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:47 PM
Alot of favs from different genres but my favorite right now is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.. A movie I never thought I could get into (I know never say never) :tongue:

no photo
Tue 02/21/12 08:38 PM
Just wanted to say hi, I'm new here and lookin for friends and maybe somethin more... I love to get to know all kinds of people an very open-minded.. If you wanna know more about me or to just chat hit me up ;)