Community > Posts By > SimpleGuy

SimpleGuy's photo
Mon 04/13/20 08:55 AM
I am still deciding whether or not to join. Right now I am consider a free member. Which gives u no privileges. I have ran into soooooo many fake guys on this site that is why I am still trying to make the decision, but if I do join it be for a long term relationship with the right guy.

SimpleGuy's photo
Mon 04/13/20 08:51 AM
A woman/man's personality. I myself fit in that category where people are always judging me by my looks, instead of sitting down talking with me to get to know who i really am.

I myself like a person's eyes and really don't pay attention to looks. Don't get me wrong, I do look, but that does not make my decision.

SimpleGuy's photo
Thu 01/02/20 02:24 PM
You are correct, this is happening when I get on also. You start to talk to them and they give their phone numbers right away. PLEASE stay away. These are scammers. Plus according to this website if you start conversations off of this site they can not do anything about it. I would also watch those individuals who don't give any info in their profile, most of the time they are scammers. I hope you find the person you are looking for. ALSO IF YOU START A CONVERSATION OFF OF THIS SITE BE AWARE OF ANY PERSON WHO RUSHES TOUR RELATIONSHIP, BECAUSE EVENTUALLY THEY WILL START ASKING YOU FOR MONEY.