Community > Posts By > NorthernBoy9

NorthernBoy9's photo
Sat 03/31/12 07:50 AM
I do, but sometimes it's pretty late.

I've already looked myself and read the e-mail, THEN I get an e-mail saying I have e-mail on Mingle2.

Did you ever get it at all?

NorthernBoy9's photo
Wed 03/28/12 06:27 AM
More and more "scientists" are saying evolution is absolutely impossible. They don't want to say there is a god or which one is the right one, but when they look at what they know now in science, there absolutely HAD to be an intelligent force DESIGNING these things. They are much to much complicated to have happened by chance. These are scientists in many different disciplines.

Look at DNA, statistically the probability of a single cell living by chance, complexity of an eye, etc etc etc.

A lot of secular universities will not teach evolution any longer.

Google it.

NorthernBoy9's photo
Sun 03/18/12 11:39 AM
Bataki;
Jesus was beaten, tortured and put to death by being crucified. He willingly shed His own blood to pay for the sins of every person. People have always sinned against God. Some try to do things to pay for their own sins, they do good deeds, they give money, and other things, but God said no I won't accept that. All I will accept is the payment Jesus paid. Now if a person will admit to God that they have sinned and that there is nothing they can do to pay for that sin. If they then will tell God I want the payment Jesus made to pay for my sin, I accept Him as my Savior, then God says OK, you are now free from all sin.

So if a person tries to get to God through what Jesus did, they will get to heaven, but if they try any other way they will not. That is why, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the father BUT through Him.

No other god has given a way for man to get to heaven without man doing something. But nothing they do will ever pay for their sin.