Community > Posts By > Keri2

Keri2's photo
Fri 12/28/07 10:01 AM
I wouldnt care if everyone told me I was the crazy one, at least they'd be honest and they'd probably have more tact about it than you.

Keri2's photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:46 AM

I see this is another one of those bash guys threads & so many men are meekly bashing their own sex....GET OVER IT!!!

If a guy doesn't call you for three weeks HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU!!!!

Now that doesn't make him a pathological liar or anything else you accused him of being....the easiest way to end a relationship is NonCommunication....women do it to men all the time and vice versa...So live with It...

You are a fool.
There is more to the story than that, and Im sure %95 will agree that most men are dogs.
The pics were him and his ex, he was supposed to be on a trip for a week. Im not so stupid to believe that after 3 weeks he missed me! The pics were of where he REALLY was.
Thanks for being such a heartless bastard. :o) Have a good day!

Keri2's photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:37 AM
Think I'll forget about the revenge...and him!
[More importantly...] I need a date for New Years! lol

Keri2's photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:34 AM
Thanks Im2fun...glad to know Im not the only fool. That's exactly how I feel...like a fool, an idiot...so damn gullible. And Im not like that usually. Geez! Men! (jk)

Keri2's photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:30 AM

Keri,

Boy do I know how you feel! This is exactly the type of guy I fall for as well, because they are so smart, confident, and charming. The thing is, they don't care about you at all. He wasn't being cold, he was probably just being himself. You fell for the guy he wanted you to see, not for him. And he, I'm sorry to say, did not fall for you. Now, this is all based on only what you've said, and I surely could be hugely off base. I have been before. This just sounds so familiar. It's also possible he is really upset with you about something you've done (that you might not be aware of). My advice, ask him if he is willing to talk about it. If he's not, move on and remember, don't take it personally. Easier said than done, I know. Nix the revenge idea, it's okay in fantasy but in reality it gives him satisfaction and control in the end.

He treated me like I did something, but really I didnt. ?? He went home (a few hrs away) and I think just thought he could forget about me. That I would disappear or something and he could go back to normal. Its so crazy. I talked to other people last night and they said they had heard him make up lies about nothing to people he knew so easily. He was very charming, think thats what got me. Man, I shoulda known better!

Keri2's photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:28 AM
Thanks, it means a lot that those answers came from men. I just feel confused...he keeps telling me that IM the crazy one (because I called him when I didnt hear from him for 3 weeks and saw pics of him with another girl!) I started to believe that at first, but I feel better now, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Keri2's photo
Fri 12/28/07 09:21 AM
Ok, so for the last 3 months I was dating this guy. He was wonderful, gorgeous, everything I always told my Momma I wanted, right? Well, turned out he was a pathological liar, leading like a double life! What do I do? I fell pretty deep for him, and I thought he did for me too? I didnt talk to him for about 3 weeks and last night when I talked to him, he was the coldest person and definitely not the guy I knew. Do I seek revenge or just get over it, delete his number and move on?? Please help, I've got crazy mixed emotions.

Keri2's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:56 AM
Looking to meet someone to hang out, get together, in Va Beach, Norfolk, or surrounding area! Let me know!