Wed 08/15/12 11:10 PM
Blonde(:

meglouise09's photo
Wed 08/15/12 11:01 PM
But me blonde or me brown?
Im stuck.:/

meglouise09's photo
Wed 08/15/12 10:40 PM
Rate blonde or brown on the pic in my profile to decide what color looks best!
Please&&thanks!
:)

meglouise09's photo
Tue 07/17/12 09:44 PM
Haha:)

meglouise09's photo
Tue 07/17/12 09:26 PM
Thank you all!
<3Xo

meglouise09's photo
Tue 07/17/12 12:51 PM
:)

meglouise09's photo
Fri 02/24/12 03:01 PM

I used to cry while I watched the Simpsons. It touched me so.

How far along are you if you dont mind?

Im 23 weeks tomorrow :)

meglouise09's photo
Fri 02/24/12 01:35 PM

Sorry to hear about that. flowerforyou

Hopefully this one goes well, and the baby is happy and healthy.

Thank you very much :)

meglouise09's photo
Fri 02/24/12 11:45 AM

Pregnancy hormones have a way of messing up your thinking, feelings and emotions...at least it did in my case.

If I hadn't been so hormonal and not at my most rational during my last pregnancy, maybe I wouldn't be single today..who knows.

All I know is that I wasn't always myself but didn't realise that this was a result of my pregnancy until way after.

i worry about that! I've been very emotional and scared it could very well be that. Just not feeling loved and idk if its smarter to wait it out and see if I get over it or leave before I take her down with me!

meglouise09's photo
Fri 02/24/12 11:08 AM

5 points deducted for being pregnant and having 'no answer' for "Smokes", "Drinks" and "Wants children".

Your a sad *** your really "deducting points" because Im pregnant?!
The rest was helpful, since Im new, in making my profile better. But who are you to say anything about me being pregnant as a bad thing? You can go ahead and stay off my posts thanks!!

No, it wasn't because you're pregnant. It was because of the 'no answer's. In most cases, when those questions aren't answered it's because they would be negative if they WERE answered. Not answering at all just avoids outright lying. Interpreted, 'no answer' for drinking usually means they're a drunk, for smoking usually means they smoke 2 cartons a day, etc. Obviously those things when pregnant are BAD, hence the deducted points.

That's why I was confused.
I DO drink. But not right now.
I DON'T have kids. But Im about to.
They didn't have the answer for me I guess.
Sorry to get upset. I've lost three babies so Im incredibly protective over this pregnancy. Mama hen kinda thing.

meglouise09's photo
Fri 02/24/12 10:43 AM

5 points deducted for being pregnant and having 'no answer' for "Smokes", "Drinks" and "Wants children".

Your a sad *** your really "deducting points" because Im pregnant?!
The rest was helpful, since Im new, in making my profile better. But who are you to say anything about me being pregnant as a bad thing? You can go ahead and stay off my posts thanks!!

meglouise09's photo
Fri 02/24/12 10:33 AM

Do I stay so she has a family or is it better to leave even if things have a chance to get better?

I never had my real dad and I can't imagine taking my baby girls out of her life just because I don't feel love. Anyone in the same situation?

<3

Staying in a relationship with someone just because a child is involved does more harm to the child than the parents being separated. If the relationship isn't working, don't try to force it to work thinking it will help the child, it won't.

Thank you! That's the kinda advice I was lookin for.
Xo

meglouise09's photo
Fri 02/24/12 10:22 AM
Guys*&&*Girls!
Any out there??

meglouise09's photo
Fri 02/24/12 10:10 AM
Thank you so much to everyone!! :) Y'all all are very sweet!!

meglouise09's photo
Thu 02/23/12 03:29 PM

If that's an iPhone, I'm going to have to deduct points. :P

Nope :)

meglouise09's photo
Thu 02/23/12 03:20 PM
And don't be a kiss *** ;)

meglouise09's photo
Thu 02/23/12 02:55 PM
I appreciate your response :) Just want my baby to have a good life.

meglouise09's photo
Thu 02/23/12 01:10 PM

the red neck girls ia do love themdrinker ia hope you will have health,lovely babyflowerforyou

Thanks that's very sweet :) :)

meglouise09's photo
Thu 02/23/12 01:08 PM

Welcome to the site. Prayers will be with you for a health baby.

Thank you from both of us ;)

Previous 1