Community > Posts By > AZDesertGal

AZDesertGal's photo
Mon 04/23/12 07:30 PM
First date is too soon. 2nd date he can hold my hand. MAYBE on 3rd date a kiss (one only).
There is so much more important with dating besides kissing. Getting to know each other. Seeing if you are intellectualy on the same page. Letting them know there is no sex until marriage and if they are not sincere then this will turn them off and you know it was not meant to be. Stick to your Christian beliefs and be sure your date is on the same page with this also as this is the most important thing in a relationship your love of God and your Christianity. Be sure he also puts God above all else in life.

AZDesertGal's photo
Mon 04/23/12 07:17 PM

Tell him to contact me. I wouldn't turn down $5,000.00 a month. bigsmile

No **** hell even 3-4 thousand would sound great lmao...and only have to see them on the weekends...shshsh my kind of man lmao:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup:

I don't think this is a joking matter. Very serious when a Christian even thinks this way.

AZDesertGal's photo
Mon 04/23/12 07:13 PM
This is absolutely disgusting. How can any Christian woman even consider anything like this? Our bodies are to be saved for marriage.
You need to read your bible and pray to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for forgiveness of these thoughts.
I will also pray for you.

AZDesertGal's photo
Mon 04/23/12 06:50 PM
We, Christians, do not cheat. Everyone on this site knows this as we are all Christians.

James 4:17
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Proverbs 12:22
Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Hebrews 13:4Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

Matthew 5:27-28
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

AZDesertGal's photo
Mon 04/23/12 06:03 PM
Edited by AZDesertGal on Mon 04/23/12 06:04 PM
To navygirl

If you are the one who does not believe then what are you doing on a Christian site?

AZDesertGal's photo
Mon 04/23/12 06:02 PM
AMEN!!!! God is good. God is great. Thanks to our Lord Jesus our Savior.

I don't get these other replies. This is a Christian site and they don't sound like very Christian responses.