Community > Posts By > Nya

no photo
Mon 12/09/19 05:37 AM

Funny, because All I ever get are the ones wanting me to pay all their Bills and even their Grandparents Meds and not even willing to Prove who they are then Complain ( putting it Mildly ) how I am not living up to my Responsibilities to them..... " Ah, we have only been texting for a few days... How Do I have ANY Responsibilities to You??"...

I am Financially Stable but at the same time, is it soo much to ask that my Future Companion have their Own Income Also and even Pay for a Few Dates or Split the Dates.. She pays for the Gas bare minimum????

I totally agree with you here, this is the way I enjoy it. I don’t mind buying my guy dinner sometimes or cooking for him.

no photo
Mon 12/09/19 05:35 AM
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU HERE

no photo
Sun 12/08/19 09:45 PM
Edited by Nya on Sun 12/08/19 09:46 PM
Financial stability is a great way to start...
One’s annual gross is irrelevant to me as long as he is stable or motivated for success.
Many guys have the desire to date yet they seek financial help very early on. In my opinion, it’s not ok for the male or the female to not be in a position to date each other.

no photo
Sun 12/08/19 09:39 PM
Edited by Nya on Sun 12/08/19 10:04 PM
Seeking a Relationship..NOT interested in a casual encounter, 35+.
Serious individuals only, leave the games and hidden motives with your ex, I’ll see it coming.

no photo
Sun 12/08/19 09:26 PM
Just a southern belle seeking a gem that confidently knows who he is, not afraid to love, and driven for success.
Seeking love is SO hard now and I don’t think it should be!
Anyone or anything can have sex but how about love for a lifetime?

no photo
Sun 12/08/19 09:18 PM
A guy that is not afraid to converse on many different topics and not start off about his sexual desires.